or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2719

post #40771 of 46978
I went square dancing last night; surprisingly, I had a fucking blast. Going swing dancing on Thursday... trying to get out of my comfort zone.
post #40772 of 46978
did my darned hardest to post all day yesterday and stitches has double my post count
post #40773 of 46978
I'm about to eat carrot cake for breakfast, at noon, and I'm not coughing. The late sleeping is probably related to the not coughing.
post #40774 of 46978
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscotti View Post

I went square dancing last night; surprisingly, I had a fucking blast. Going swing dancing on Thursday... trying to get out of my comfort zone.

My good friend took up swing dancing and I never see the guy anymore. It consumes is life now.
post #40775 of 46978
The dancin' man often lies about his activities be say "I am going to church" or "I am off to look at some artworks at the musée" but really he is dancing don't fool anyone.
post #40776 of 46978
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

did my darned hardest to post all day yesterday and stitches has double my post count

You come at the king, you best not miss.
post #40777 of 46978
According to CNBC, handsome men are more likely to successfully pitch their businesses to investors.

bigstar[1].gif

Edit: @JayJay We should monetize our HMC!
Edited by GreenFrog - 3/11/14 at 12:49pm
post #40778 of 46978
Looking forward to taking a walk when I get home from work. I hear it's lovely out there.
post #40779 of 46978
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

The dancin' man often lies about his activities be say "I am going to church" or "I am off to look at some artworks at the musée" but really he is dancing don't fool anyone.

It is kind of true. He said he dances in the bathroom at work. I thought this was very weird, but betimes I be postin on the fora in the head.
post #40780 of 46978
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

Looking forward to taking a walk when I get home from work. I hear it's lovely out there.

In NYC tits are all ready out! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #40781 of 46978
I need a vacation; perhaps I'll venture to NYC soon.
post #40782 of 46978
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscotti View Post

I went square dancing last night; surprisingly, I had a fucking blast. Going swing dancing on Thursday... trying to get out of my comfort zone.

Swing dancing is a pretty good time.

post #40783 of 46978
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscotti View Post

I need a vacation; perhaps I'll venture to NYC soon.

If you do, let me know. You, Pb and I will ruin our livers together.
post #40784 of 46978
I'll be there with bells on. But no underwear.
post #40785 of 46978
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

My good friend took up swing dancing and I never see the guy anymore. It consumes is life now.

Meanwhile in Brooklyn...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy