Making me more relieved than happy, but we have chosen a school for my daughter and I mailed the two "rejection" letters and the acceptance e-mail to the schools involved earlier this afternoon. I'm still apprehensive about all of it. I wish the preschool she is in had made this a slam dunk for us, but I think we are coming to the best decision we can make at this time. We will change it up later if it comes to that. But this whole thing has been weighing on me, and now at least a course is set.
Onward and upward.
And also, on to the other thread to poast about tuition