or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2602

post #39016 of 43855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post

Did really nobody get the Keyshawn joke?

*Standing ovation*
post #39017 of 43855
I was reading the comment section on a buzzfeed article on "27 unspoken suit rules every man should know" (Many of which are actually spoken, others of which seem incorrect). I wanted to gape at how the buzzfeed audience responded to such advice.

I was reading one comment, and thought "My, this seems reasonable (except about black suits)".

I looked at who the poaster of the comment was, and it turns out it was our very own indesertum. Sadly, zero people liked his post.
post #39018 of 43855
Someone sent me that article as well. It was insane.

The crazy part was there were about 5 or 6 pieces of really good advice sprinkled among a bunch of utter garbage. Just enough to keep you on your toes.
post #39019 of 43855
First industry happy hour of 2014 @ 4p today.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #39020 of 43855
Gettin' hitched today! smile.gif
post #39021 of 43855
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post

Gettin' hitched today! smile.gif

Congratulations. Enjoy your day.
post #39022 of 43855
I had a really positive experience with a government employee today. At the county clerk's office of all places. I honestly want to write this woman's boss a letter of appreciation
post #39023 of 43855
I trolled at a KISS website said that "Fanfare" was an all-time KISS classic. I got a bunch of thumbs up for my comment, which either means that people appreciated my trollwords or else there are really that many people who honestly believe that "Fanfare" is an all-time KISS classic. Both of those scenarios are pretty good in my book (viewpoint).
post #39024 of 43855
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post

Gettin' hitched today! smile.gif

MAZAL TOV!!!! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #39025 of 43855
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I trolled at a KISS website said that "Fanfare" was an all-time KISS classic. I got a bunch of thumbs up for my comment, which either means that people appreciated my trollwords or else there are really that many people who honestly believe that "Fanfare" is an all-time KISS classic. Both of those scenarios are pretty good in my book (viewpoint).

You actually should write a book and put this incident in it.
post #39026 of 43855
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post

Gettin' hitched today! smile.gif
congratulations!
post #39027 of 43855
Yesterday I got myself into condition of worried because I thought I might have left my SAD light on when I went to work. (I often worry that I've left a light on and that it will cause a blaze or fire.) But today I know for sure that I turned my SAD lamp off, to where I should have peace of mind.
post #39028 of 43855

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #39029 of 43855
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

Someone sent me that article as well. It was insane.

The crazy part was there were about 5 or 6 pieces of really good advice sprinkled among a bunch of utter garbage. Just enough to keep you on your toes.

My favorite part of the article was that they insist you should be tying a windsor or half windsor...but the photo they show as evidence is clearly a four in hand knot.
post #39030 of 43855
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

My favorite part of the article was that they insist you should be tying a windsor or half windsor...but the photo they show as evidence is clearly a four in hand knot.

I noticed the same thing. The article was clearly assembled of quotes, most likely from here, by someone who had no idea whether or not the quotes were made by someone who knows what they are talking about or one of the many idiots that have showed their faces here over the years.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy