or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2479

post #37171 of 44601
Time may heal all wounds, but surprisingly, not STD's
post #37172 of 44601
Oh, sure. NOW you tell me.
post #37173 of 44601
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

Oh, sure. NOW you tell me.

If I let my syphilkis get really bad can you fix my brain?
post #37174 of 44601
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Today at Subway, the "sandwich artist" asked "Are you on your way home so you can watch the Dr. Who marathon?" I was basically like "I don't know what the hell you are even talking about," but I was only like that on the inside (didn't show it). Then the "sandwich artist" got on a roll about oh man Sherlock Holmes was supposed to start too but now it's delayed because of course Watson is Bilbo so they had to wait till he was done being Bilbo. On the inside I'm still like "I wonder what the hell this guy is talking about?" But what the heck, he seemed happy so I'm happy for him (last thing you want is an unhappy "sandwich artist" don't know what you'll get!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

You should turn on the tv sometimes. Or fire up good ole netflix, settle in with some popcorn, and a glass of chablis

He's never even seen Breaking Bad. I nearly cried when he told me that.
post #37175 of 44601
I do watch the Rams on tv.
post #37176 of 44601
Ordered a red eye on the way to work, and the impatient lady behind me ordered a caramel brûlée latte w/ an extra pump of syrup, then grabbed my drink when it came up because she was on her phone talking loudly and not paying attention. She jumped in her car and took off before having her first sip, but I feel pretty confident she was not going to enjoy it. And I just had them remake my red eye.
post #37177 of 44601

Sitting on the deck of a Nicaraguan jungle treetop house, drinking a chocolatey coffee, smoking the first Hoyo de Nicaragua of the day and listening to Howler Monkeys.

 

Good day to be me.

 

lefty

post #37178 of 44601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher View Post


He's never even seen Breaking Bad. I nearly cried when he told me that.

Me either.uhoh.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I do watch the Rams on tv.

I am not sure if that is good or bad. The Rams have really never been the same since they were the greatest show on turf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by js4design View Post

Ordered a red eye on the way to work, and the impatient lady behind me ordered a caramel brûlée latte w/ an extra pump of syrup, then grabbed my drink when it came up because she was on her phone talking loudly and not paying attention. She jumped in her car and took off before having her first sip, but I feel pretty confident she was not going to enjoy it. And I just had them remake my red eye.

The only thing that is worse are the people who stand there, listen, and still have to paw at every drink as if they lacked opposable thumbs...., looking to see if it is theirs (it is almost always a woman). I can't understand how Manesh's Grande Four Shot Americano could be confused with your Half Caf Skinny peppermint mocha with two pumps of vanilla.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post

Sitting on the deck of a Nicaraguan jungle treetop house, drinking a chocolatey coffee, smoking the first Hoyo de Nicaragua of the day and listening to Howler Monkeys.

Good day to be me.

lefty

Way to make us all jealous. Wind chill was 5 degrees when I left for work this morning.
post #37179 of 44601
I can never say these silly Starbucks drink names with a straight face
post #37180 of 44601
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

I can never say these silly Starbucks drink names with a straight face

Here's your caramel, vanilla, pumpkin-nog, bunny-cute, spirit-sparkle, cuddle-latte, vagaccino, sir. We even added a spritz of coffee for a little pep! Enjoy!
post #37181 of 44601
And sir, here's your black Americano triple-shot with extra cream. It's very frothy so try not to gag when you take it all...relaxing the back of your throat will help.
post #37182 of 44601

The coffee shop overseas used to make this drink that was 4 shots of espresso in a 20 oz cup topped off with coffee. That's a real man's coffee. I forget what it was called though.

 

EDIT: It was called the MOAC: mother of all coffee.

post #37183 of 44601
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post

The coffee shop overseas used to make this drink that was 4 shots of espresso in a 20 oz cup topped off with coffee. That's a real man's coffee. I forget what it was called though.

EDIT: It was called the MOAC: mother of all coffee.

What a cis male scum thing to say.
post #37184 of 44601
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post

The coffee shop overseas used to make this drink that was 4 shots of espresso in a 20 oz cup topped off with coffee. That's a real man's coffee. I forget what it was called though.

EDIT: It was called the MOAC: mother of all coffee.

My cousin - who, by the way is 6" 8" and over 300 pounds - used to order a venti coffee with six shots. He called it a racehorse. His doctor put a stop to that.
post #37185 of 44601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher View Post


My cousin - who, by the way is 6" 8" and over 300 pounds - used to order a venti coffee with six shots. He called it a racehorse. His doctor put a stop to that.

 

I never got one (not a real man?) They issued us energy drinks for free so I wasn't about to pay for coffee. It was also 120+ in the summer so coffee wasn't very appealing. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy