or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2419

post #36271 of 44788
Just finished my second novel, which is called "The Man of Letters."
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
There is a murderer on the loose. When he finishes his act of murder, he sews a letter onto the sweater of the victim. The police think the letters will spell out clues, and they are right…sort of. After the requisite number of murders, the sweaters spelled out "I sowed letters." The police thought he was a postmodern, self-referential murderer who didn't spell good. But how wrong they were! He actually did sow letters…in a local farmer's field! After a couple of months, the letters grew into vegetables, which revealed the truth.
post #36272 of 44788
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Just finished my second novel, which is called "The Man of Letters."
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
There is a murderer on the loose. When he finishes his act of murder, he sews a letter onto the sweater of the victim. The police think the letters will spell out clues, and they are right…sort of. After the requisite number of murders, the sweaters spelled out "I sowed letters." The police thought he was a postmodern, self-referential murderer who didn't spell good. But how wrong they were! He actually did sow letters…in a local farmer's field! After a couple of months, the letters grew into vegetables, which revealed the truth.

Plagiarist! (Of me!)

I just got a $3 rebate check icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #36273 of 44788
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Just finished my second novel, which is called "The Man of Letters."
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
There is a murderer on the loose. When he finishes his act of murder, he sews a letter onto the sweater of the victim. The police think the letters will spell out clues, and they are right…sort of. After the requisite number of murders, the sweaters spelled out "I sowed letters." The police thought he was a postmodern, self-referential murderer who didn't spell good. But how wrong they were! He actually did sow letters…in a local farmer's field! After a couple of months, the letters grew into vegetables, which revealed the truth.

What would really make this fly off the book racks is if he was also a vampire.
post #36274 of 44788
That farted a lot in elevators
post #36275 of 44788
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Just finished my second novel, which is called "The Man of Letters."
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
There is a murderer on the loose. When he finishes his act of murder, he sews a letter onto the sweater of the victim. The police think the letters will spell out clues, and they are right…sort of. After the requisite number of murders, the sweaters spelled out "I sowed letters." The police thought he was a postmodern, self-referential murderer who didn't spell good. But how wrong they were! He actually did sow letters…in a local farmer's field! After a couple of months, the letters grew into vegetables, which revealed the truth.

Add some talking cats and zombies and you'll have a hit on your hands.
post #36276 of 44788
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

That farted a lot in elevators

here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8gfp0r9KdE
post #36277 of 44788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

What would really make this fly off the book racks is if he was also a vampire.

I am now reading (interspersed among other things I'm reading) a series of vampire novels (not one of the ones you've heard of). I started because they were written by a woman I went on a date with. The dating thing went nowhere but now I'm stuck finishing the damn series because I'm curious . . .
No characters have yet sown any letters, though.
post #36278 of 44788
Gome, Best 5 minutes of the day right there.
post #36279 of 44788
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba View Post

Gome, Best 5 minutes of the day right there.

yeah, just check the guy's youtube channel. anything farting related and it's instant lost productivity.
post #36280 of 44788
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8gfp0r9KdE

I am lol'ing.
post #36281 of 44788
post #36282 of 44788
I hope he gets fired.
post #36283 of 44788
An ex-gf made a post on my Facebook wall of "Thank you for being awesome." She is a woman I've known for more than twenty years (really more like 35 or so because she used to babysit me at church true story), and I am very happy to have good relations with her again. (We broke up with angers a few years ago.)
post #36284 of 44788
Are you going to gift her with the use of little L'inc (your penis)?
post #36285 of 44788
No I do not think that is in the cards (likely to happen).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy