or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2390

post #35836 of 43602
this thread was like a premonition today.

first, my wife totally busts me about a kop i made, and i blurted something out and she immediately pointed out that based on what i said months ago that my blurt was bullshit. "ummm, yeah" was basically my reply.

then, my wife tells me that the name of one on the deponents today was, *first name* "la-Fred" *last name* lol wtf


maybe tomorrow we can talk about me winning the lottery?
post #35837 of 43602
My greenfrog is the shit. I bought two $75 cases of beer on Tuesday and when I got home and told her I needed space in the basement beside the wine rack for it, she said "how much was that?". I said "$150." And she said "oh okay cool" and then insisted she got to drink one first icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #35838 of 43602
I've been enjoying smash burger now that it opened in Chicago. I think I had it somewhere else and didn't care but I love that the burgers actually have some color. And the smash fried might be my favorite fast food fry... And nutter butter shakes are awesome.

I can also get an awesome cubano (and other Cuban sandwiches) right by my office smile.gif
post #35839 of 43602
Smashburger is good. There's one in Springfield, where I am 3x a week for work. It's good. A little pricey, but good burgers. Haven't tried the fries or shakes.
post #35840 of 43602
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

this thread was like a premonition today.

first, my wife totally busts me about a kop i made, and i blurted something out and she immediately pointed out that based on what i said months ago that my blurt was bullshit. "ummm, yeah" was basically my reply.

then, my wife tells me that the name of one on the deponents today was, *first name* "la-Fred" *last name* lol wtf


maybe tomorrow we can talk about me winning the lottery?

That's weird, does she read this thread?
post #35841 of 43602
Best fast food near me is Wendy's, sucks to be in NJ.
post #35842 of 43602
Poutine. Poutine with duck confit, duck "cracklings" and a couple huge hunks of perfectly seared foie gras. Yeah, that was the appetizer that appeared in front of each us tonight. Except it was stupid big and filling and all we could do after was split a side of (house made (SWITD?)) bacon and rock shrimp risotto.
post #35843 of 43602
Y'all can check my instagram for pics.
post #35844 of 43602
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

Y'all can check my instagram for pics.

Subscribed!
post #35845 of 43602
All packed up and getting the fuck out of town tomorrow! Can't wait to get down to Georgia. I should visit our friend Ed.
post #35846 of 43602
Sp2A7Ir.jpg

#sothisishappening #happybirthdaymrspiob
post #35847 of 43602
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post

Smashburger is good. There's one in Springfield, where I am 3x a week for work. It's good. A little pricey, but good burgers. Haven't tried the fries or shakes.

We started going when they kept having ridiculous coupons (showed up on slickdeals)

First was $5 of any entree (a basic burger is $4.99, so it becomes free), and then there were a series of buy one, get one free coupons.
It does get expensive for the type of place it is once you add a special burger, smashfries, and a milkshake (but you do get the tin!)...I have stopped several times when I have been stuck late at work but missed the dinner order and happened to have ridden my motorcycle instead of the bus. Don't care about the price when I'm expensing it smile.gif
post #35848 of 43602
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba View Post

That's weird, does she read this thread?

INORITE!

lol no not generally. but i read her the posts from today. she found it very lulzy.
post #35849 of 43602
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba View Post

Best fast food near me is Wendy's, sucks to be in NJ.

 

I see you meant fast food, doh. Wendy's chicken sandwiches are delicious.


Edited by EMartNJ - 10/24/13 at 8:33pm
post #35850 of 43602
"All the leaves are brown........

And the sky is graaaaaaaaaaaay........."
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy