or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2380

post #35686 of 45228
forgive me for being easily confused, but if i am following these conversations correctly, there is some talk about lawyerdad being eaten by a burly gay guy?
post #35687 of 45228
..
post #35688 of 45228
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

forgive me for being easily confused, but if i am following these conversations correctly, there is some talk about lawyerdad being eaten by a burly gay guy?

And Finn finding pictures of it in his PMs.
post #35689 of 45228
Snapchat

cool.gif
post #35690 of 45228
The smothered burrito at Taco Bell is absolutely divine.

Check it out, guise.
post #35691 of 45228
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

The smothered burrito at Taco Bell is absolutely divine.

Check it out, guise.

I just threw up in my mouth, a little.
post #35692 of 45228
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

I just threw up in my mouth, a little.

Snob.

No one is too good for Taco Bell!
post #35693 of 45228
I made a new friend this weekend:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)






I'm pretty sure he liked me because he kept rubbing his face all over me. I miss him already!
post #35694 of 45228
How did it feel to finally touch a pussy?
post #35695 of 45228
Amazing.

The fur was so soft, I have literally, and I mean literally, never felt any fur this soft before.
post #35696 of 45228
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Amazing.
The fur was so soft, I have literally, and I mean literally, never felt any fur this soft before.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/365058/evolution-or-when-did-muffs-go-bald/0_20
post #35697 of 45228

Passed out hard around 9pm last night, just woke up. feeling glorious. Haven't slept that well in probably a year.

post #35698 of 45228
I spent my monday afternoon drinking beer with the managers of momotaro and japan blue. and then drank some more with the local automotive press who were going to attend an event in the bar beside where we were. twas a good way to spend the first day of the week.
post #35699 of 45228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

How did it feel to finally touch a pussy?

Was just going to ask, did you make the pussy purr. laugh.gif





Karma, makes me happy today.
post #35700 of 45228
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

I spent my monday afternoon drinking beer with the managers of momotaro and japan blue. and then drank some more with the local automotive press who were going to attend an event in the bar beside where we were. twas a good way to spend the first day of the week.

this is awesome. plz get me some momos. ill PM you my measurements.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy