or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2326

post #34876 of 43602
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

I think I've seen about all the good ones. I need fresh material.

uhoh.gif
post #34877 of 43602
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

uhoh.gif

are you worried about the part they cut you from will show up in the extras?
post #34878 of 43602
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

are you worried about the part they cut you from will show up in the extras?

nah, no one will recognize me all dressed up and with makeup on.
post #34879 of 43602
He's worried about the part where they show stitches at the keyboard pretending to be a 14 year old girl from Detroit who hasn't tried anal yet but would like to try, heheheh.

Edit: fuck, am I on the FBI watch list now? Dammit stitches you ruined my life!!! ffffuuuu.gif
post #34880 of 43602
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

nah, no one will recognize me all dressed up and with makeup on.

I will.
post #34881 of 43602
shog[1].gif
post #34882 of 43602

I hung out with Danes after they sobered up.... And we have plans later in the week. This is a first.

post #34883 of 43602
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

He's worried about the part where they show stitches at the keyboard pretending to be a 14 year old girl from Detroit who hasn't tried anal yet but would like to try, heheheh.

Edit: fuck, am I on the FBI watch list now? Dammit stitches you ruined my life!!! ffffuuuu.gif

Government is shut down, we are in a state of nature. Say anything you want!!
post #34884 of 43602
I got a new posting style I'll be rolling out in the days and weeks to come. I'll be using abbreviations in my sentences, but then right after them I will type out the whole, unabbreviated words and put them in parentheses. Everyone will be all like "Why did he bother abbreviating the word if he was going to type it out anyway? He actually used more work to type the abbreviation and the unabbreviated word!" I think it'll get people riled up, and thus more keen to discuss men's clothing and whatnot.
post #34885 of 43602
L'inc (l'incandescent, an sf (styleforum.net) user) is my fav (favorite) poster. He is also very handsome in pics (pictures) on FB (Facebook). No homo (not a homosexual).
post #34886 of 43602
an older sibling is coming home for a vacation... well we actually do try to see each other once a year, but it is great though that at our age we just get along and we can just sit back and drink and be like friends.
post #34887 of 43602

This Silk Road news is highly entertaining.

post #34888 of 43602
It really quite is. The guy is like a real life Walter White--programmer geek turned drug dealer contracting out hits on people. Just WTF.
post #34889 of 43602
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post

This Silk Road news is highly entertaining.

wuzzat?
post #34890 of 43602
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

It really quite is. The guy is like a real life Walter White--programmer geek turned drug dealer contracting out hits on people. Just WTF.

 

My favorite part is that the evidence suggests he was scammed on the hits  :rotflmao: 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy