or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2325

post #34861 of 47094
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

You guys ever go to a buffet and in the middle of your meal, go and, ahem, "clear out some space" before going back to the buffet table? Fun times.

Not only have I never done such as that, I would never even consider doing it. I would rather go home hungry than clear space.
post #34862 of 47094
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Are you doing that because you dislike him as an annoying person or because you are genuinely worried for people's safety?

Both. I've taken action with suspicious stuff concerning kids before and would do so for the same reasons in this situation, but I would be lieing if there wasn't this extra kick of satisfaction of hurting someone I hate for other reasons as well.
post #34863 of 47094
I wrote a new song wanna hear it?

♪ ♫ Now that my long day of work is finished (completed) / I am going to enjoy a glass of port / mmm mmm mmm mmm port. ♫
post #34864 of 47094
been busy at work lately and I didn't realize till now that I just closed my biggest single sale this year saturday. by text. while I was eating a late lunch of burrito with some friends.
post #34865 of 47094
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

been busy at work lately and I didn't realize till now that I just closed my biggest single sale this year saturday. by text. while I was eating a late lunch of burrito with some friends.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #34866 of 47094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post

Both. I've taken action with suspicious stuff concerning kids before and would do so for the same reasons in this situation, but I would be lieing if there wasn't this extra kick of satisfaction of hurting someone I hate for other reasons as well.

Just so you know, sex offenders are the group least likely to reoffend in the same category of offenses of any criminal offender. If you know a drunk driver you'd be doing more good to society reporting him to the police every time he drives his car than going after this guy.

Statistically, at least.
post #34867 of 47094
I really miss To Catch a Predator.

frown.gif

The best one was the episode where the asian dude passed the fuck out.

LOL
post #34868 of 47094
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

been busy at work lately and I didn't realize till now that I just closed my biggest single sale this year saturday. by text. while I was eating a late lunch of burrito with some friends.

thats pretty badass, acid. congrats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

pics please.


as you requested. smile.gif

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #34869 of 47094
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

You guys ever go to a buffet and in the middle of your meal, go and, ahem, "clear out some space" before going back to the buffet table? Fun times.

You do realize at least half of the patrons that do this do not wash their hands then go touch utensils, plates, and food that they do not actually take (as in, leave for others to use after they've spread their feces on them)?
post #34870 of 47094
Is that what they meant by "flavors from down under"? confused.gif
post #34871 of 47094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

You do realize at least half of the patrons that do this do not wash their hands then go touch utensils, plates, and food that they do not actually take (as in, leave for others to use after they've spread their feces on them)?

'clear out some space' is taking a dump? confused.gif i assumed it was induced vomiting
post #34872 of 47094
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

I really miss To Catch a Predator.

frown.gif

The best one was the episode where the asian dude passed the fuck out.

LOL

have you bothered catching their youtube channel?
post #34873 of 47094
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

have you bothered catching their youtube channel?

I have. I periodically go back for some lulz, but I think I've seen about all the good ones. I need fresh material.
post #34874 of 47094
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

I think I've seen about all the good ones. I need fresh material.

uhoh.gif
post #34875 of 47094
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

uhoh.gif

are you worried about the part they cut you from will show up in the extras?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy