or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2322

post #34816 of 44050
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

you should join the handsome boy modelings school

I straight up had to google that, won't even lie.
post #34817 of 44050
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

you should join the handsome boy modelings school

Long live Dan the Automator!
post #34818 of 44050
Finally got rid of all the crap and shit in my wallet that I had always kept by rationalizing that I might need it someday.. but nope!

All that shit's in my drawer now and my wallet has never been so thin.

I feel like a new man!

My back is also going to be thanking me.
post #34819 of 44050
A thick wallet is the sign of a chino wearing middle aged man. My wallet is very thin.
post #34820 of 44050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

A thick wallet is the sign of a chino wearing middle aged man. My wallet is very thin.

My wallet was never exceedingly thick, it's just that I carried around 5-6 cards that I never used. Now, my wallet is SUPER thin. I love it.

Speaking of which, what do you guys carry in your wallets?

I have:

- 3 credit cards
- 1 debit card
- insurance & prescription drug card
- driver's license
- and right now, $60 (I rarely carry cash)
post #34821 of 44050
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I wore an Armani suit (Black label) and a lavender Charvet tie and JL Becketts of shoes, to where I looked like a male model because also I went a day without shaving.

Three women and one masculine entity (man) spoke words of compliment.
Pics?Sounds like a look I'd like to see.
post #34822 of 44050
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

My wallet was never exceedingly thick, it's just that I carried around 5-6 cards that I never used. Now, my wallet is SUPER thin. I love it.

Speaking of which, what do you guys carry in your wallets?

I have:

- 3 credit cards
- 1 debit card
- insurance & prescription drug card
- driver's license
- and right now, $60 (I rarely carry cash)
I carry the bare minimum: 2 credit cards, 1 debit, insurance card, driver's license, a couple of my business cards.
post #34823 of 44050
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

I carry the bare minimum: 2 credit cards, 1 debit, insurance card, driver's license, a couple of my business cards.

This plus my green card because you fascists insist I carry my papers at all times!
post #34824 of 44050

I watched Love and Death this morning. I think it is my favorite of the Keaton films.

 

Also, driver's license, CAC, AAA, health insurance, 2 credit 1 debit, Metro Card. What else does one need?

post #34825 of 44050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

This plus my green card because you fascists insist I carry my papers at all times!

What's a green card?

confused.gif
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is my green card:
post #34826 of 44050
Peasants carrying your wallets in your back pocket. Put it in your jacket's breast pocket like a gentleman.
post #34827 of 44050
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

This plus my green card because you fascists insist I carry my papers at all times!

What's a green card?

confused.gif
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This is my green card:


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permanent_residence_(United_States)



I just have a cardholder.
post #34828 of 44050
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Peasants carrying your wallets in your back pocket. Put it in your jacket's breast pocket like a gentleman.

Duh. That's what I normally do during the week when I'm in my work clothes.

In my jeans on the weekend. Backpocket then.
post #34829 of 44050
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Peasants carrying your wallets in your back pocket. Put it in your jacket's breast pocket like a gentleman.
sir, mine is a breast pocket wallet indeed. shog[1].gif
post #34830 of 44050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

This plus my green card because you fascists insist I carry my papers at all times!

How 'bout you think about trying to assimilate, furriner.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy