or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2304

post #34546 of 41909
Amusing me, anyway:
This FB post by a friend who is a history prof: Today a student approached me after class and asked me what I ended up doing with my history major.

One of his follow-up comments:

I assumed his question to me was a comment on the quality of my lecture! Actually, it was kind of sweet. I ended up talking to him at length. He's interested in history but is not sure what he can do professionally with a history major (ok, let the jokes fly). His initial inquiry still remains so odd. In order to ask the question in the first place, he obviously intuited that I, the person who was teaching him, had majored in history. But then his brain obviously played some dastardly trick on him--thus his delicious question.
post #34547 of 41909
Planning to dust my bitch off and ride both Saturday and Sunday.
post #34548 of 41909
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i had a lot on my work plate today, and was expecting to have to work late. got er done.

go ahead piob, make your comment. wink.gif

I just hope whatever was on your plate was kosher.
post #34549 of 41909
Jeopardy is awesome tonight.
post #34550 of 41909
Awesome huh . That's what your mother said about me Trebek
post #34551 of 41909
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

I just hope whatever was on your plate was kosher.

smile.gif always.
post #34552 of 41909
YouTube is so amazing. Ever since they lifted the limits on upload length and video quality, it's been a treasure chest of awesome.
post #34553 of 41909
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

tried on a pair of shoes i have long wanted and they fit perfect. order placed!!!

pics please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscotti View Post

Planning to dust my bitch off and ride both Saturday and Sunday.

so where are you taking your girl?
post #34554 of 41909
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

pics please.


hope to have them in a week. will do once they are in hand. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #34555 of 41909
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

hope to have them in a week. will do once they are in hand. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #34556 of 41909
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenHero View Post

YouTube is so amazing. Ever since they lifted the limits on upload length and video quality, it's been a treasure chest of awesome.

My Youtube flagged me for a video upload over 15minutes in length, asking me for my phone number to proceed further.
I declined. If there is a way around this, I would be interested to learn.
post #34557 of 41909
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Of Lint View Post

My Youtube flagged me for a video upload over 15minutes in length, asking me for my phone number to proceed further.
I declined. If there is a way around this, I would be interested to learn.


They also start flagging me a video upload...

WTF...
post #34558 of 41909
I was in bed by 8:30 last night. It was glorious.
post #34559 of 41909
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

I was in bed by 8:30 last night. It was glorious.

IME, sleeping that long usually leaves me feeling less refreshed than usual.
post #34560 of 41909
I got home from work at 8:30
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy