or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2303

post #34531 of 47119
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

When I go to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned up, them fools give me a free toothbrush. Hey, why should I buy the cow when I get the milk for free (buy a toothbrush)?

If only they'd give me a Fructis when I got my hair cut.

Whoa, whoa, back-up. You also get free nitrous.
post #34532 of 47119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

Good thing I got paid today! Almost out of TP.


fistbump.gif
post #34533 of 47119
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Whoa, whoa, back-up. You also get free nitrous.

No, they make me pay for that. Maybe they could meet me half way and give me a Fructis.
post #34534 of 47119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

Good thing I got paid today! Almost out of TP.


post #34535 of 47119
tried on a pair of shoes i have long wanted and they fit perfect. order placed!!!
post #34536 of 47119
I have had a cold the last few days, and it has affected the quantity of work I've been able to get done. But I'm feeling better today, and as colds go, this one hasn't been too bad.
post #34537 of 47119
More good news: I just went to my office's supply room to get a legal pad. It looked like there weren't any pink legal pads, which are the ones I prefer. But I dug through the whole pile and found some pink ones at the bottom, of which I commandeered one for use.
post #34538 of 47119
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

More good news: I just went to my office's supply room to get a legal pad. It looked like there weren't any pink legal pads, which are the ones I prefer. But I dug through the whole pile and found some pink ones at the bottom, of which I commandeered one for use.

I have to admit the pink legal pads are my favourite. Sadly they are more expensive than the yellow.
post #34539 of 47119

I prefer illegal pads.

post #34540 of 47119
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

I have to admit the pink legal pads are my favourite. Sadly they are more expensive than the yellow.

I think it's discrimination.
post #34541 of 47119
i had a lot on my work plate today, and was expecting to have to work late. got er done.

go ahead piob, make your comment. wink.gif
post #34542 of 47119
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

But I dug through the whole pile and found some pink ones at the bottom, of which I commandeered one for use.

You are a poet.
post #34543 of 47119
Amusing me, anyway:
This FB post by a friend who is a history prof: Today a student approached me after class and asked me what I ended up doing with my history major.

One of his follow-up comments:

I assumed his question to me was a comment on the quality of my lecture! Actually, it was kind of sweet. I ended up talking to him at length. He's interested in history but is not sure what he can do professionally with a history major (ok, let the jokes fly). His initial inquiry still remains so odd. In order to ask the question in the first place, he obviously intuited that I, the person who was teaching him, had majored in history. But then his brain obviously played some dastardly trick on him--thus his delicious question.
post #34544 of 47119
Planning to dust my bitch off and ride both Saturday and Sunday.
post #34545 of 47119
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i had a lot on my work plate today, and was expecting to have to work late. got er done.

go ahead piob, make your comment. wink.gif

I just hope whatever was on your plate was kosher.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy