or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2277

post #34141 of 46978
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenHero View Post

I've only had one of course, but I remember thinking there was too much crunchy wrap and not enough supreme. Lots of wasted calories.

This is a fair assessment. There's a lot of tortilla on the outside, and it gets overwhelming with the crunchy thing in the middle. Still, I love the little cheese aquifers that always end up scattered around it. When you hit one of those pockets in a spot with a perfect mix of other fillings, it's fast-food nirvana.
post #34142 of 46978
SF: where you can click on one thread and see discussion on $15, 000 sofas and click another and see discussion on a $2.49 fast food taco.

On another note, I've also had the smothered burrito and liked it. I just need to convince TB that I can be thwir "Jared." Every time I eat there I lose 5+ lbs because of the torrential shit it makes me have.
post #34143 of 46978
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

This is a fair assessment. There's a lot of tortilla on the outside, and it gets overwhelming with the crunchy thing in the middle. Still, I love the little cheese aquifers that always end up scattered around it. When you hit one of those pockets in a spot with a perfect mix of other fillings, it's fast-food nirvana.

Mmm. Cheese aquifers.
post #34144 of 46978
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post

SF: where you can click on one thread and see discussion on $15, 000 sofas and click another and see discussion on a $2.49 fast food taco.

On another note, I've also had the smothered burrito and liked it. I just need to convince TB that I can be thwir "Jared." Every time I eat there I lose 5+ lbs because of the torrential shit it makes me have.

Did you have chicken? I had chicken.
post #34145 of 46978
I did. I can't eat beef. I was surprised that that smokey red sauce was that good.
post #34146 of 46978
I think it had sugar in it. That's maybe why.
post #34147 of 46978
Spotify Discover finally suggested something that I am actually enjoying a lot I am talking about Sharon Van Etten.
post #34148 of 46978

Just bought a 55" smart tv at a LDW sale. I really wish I had had Youtube on my tv in college.

post #34149 of 46978
Bought a pair of 19th century Napoleon III Cassolettes...icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Can't wait putting them on my mantelpiece..
post #34150 of 46978
Had to google that.

Now that I have, all I can ask is: Why?
post #34151 of 46978
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

Had to google that.

Now that I have, all I can ask is: Why?

Racist.
post #34152 of 46978
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post

So long story made short. I was laid off from my old job 2 months ago. They hired an outside sales force and got rid of a lot of us.

Just landed a gig with a major Japanese beer producer.
Congrats! This is great news.
post #34153 of 46978
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

congratulations, B - i recall you were growing your territory and hitting your stride so this new gig should be a great thing.

as for me, i passed the Auditing and Attest exam, which means one more to go: Reg (law and tax). currently enjoying a smoke (RyJ) and a beer and planning our vacay next month.
Congrats! Good luck with the last one. You're on a roll so my guess is that you'll ace that one, too.
post #34154 of 46978
Having a great time in Chicago for the holiday weekend. Work has been great, but so busy that I skipped my usual vacation the last week in July, and was totally swamped throughout August. This break couldn't have come soon enough. Fantastic meals at Goosefoot and Alinea so far and a good day of shopping, particularly at the new Brioni store. Life is good.
post #34155 of 46978
quick trip to Maine.

smooth drive, no traffic - we left at 3am from CT.

lunch:



long long nap wake up at 9pm - walk with my dog to a restaurant about a 1.5miles away. eat dinner by the water.

the walk home - harrowing. a thick assed fog settles into the pitch dark. my dog's confused and freaked out by any movement/sound. I can barely see whats in front of me for the walk home. Thoughts of dying a cliche stephen king novel death way started creeping in.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy