or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2211

post #33151 of 45252
Than cue
post #33152 of 45252
If we're talking shitty breakfast sandwiches, it's egg and cheese on a biscuit from McD's with an extra hash brown.
post #33153 of 45252
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Than cue

You are going to look like quite the twink once you get that nail painted!
post #33154 of 45252
Only if i'm lucky.
post #33155 of 45252
iced tazo tea chai latte. #2lifechangingmomentsinoneday #mindblown
post #33156 of 45252
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post


You might be thinking about Global Entry, which is expedited immigration when reentering the United States, and you have to apply for this and pay $100 (and presumably get a virtual anal probe before getting approved)

no physical intrusion, but an NSA virtual probe of your records. smelled bill clinton's 2nd-hand-smoke in college in 1967? bzzzzzz, disqualified.

they are proactive, too. if you get arrested - no charge, no conviction - during membership it'll flag the system and your global entry will be revoked. ask me how i know
post #33157 of 45252
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Just went to Kohl's to pick up some denim shorts (summer wardrobe staple)....
uhoh.gif
post #33158 of 45252
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

uhoh.gif

Went to Penney's after the rude treatment at Kohl's. Got some shorts in that kind of denim that looks like someone accidentally put it in the washer with bleach (not sure what that's called). I look pretty fab, if I do say so myself.
post #33159 of 45252
ZOMG STONE WASHED JEANZ!!!! I AM IN MIDDLE SCHOOL AGAIN!!! TMNT!!!!!
post #33160 of 45252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trompe le Monde View Post

no physical intrusion, but an NSA virtual probe of your records. smelled bill clinton's 2nd-hand-smoke in college in 1967? bzzzzzz, disqualified.

they are proactive, too. if you get arrested - no charge, no conviction - during membership it'll flag the system and your global entry will be revoked. ask me how i know
Well, in your defense, how were you to know that sodomy is illegal in some states? tongue.gif
post #33161 of 45252
Hell with it, even though it is only 6:19, I am taking the rest of the day off (not doing more work). Gonna go and comment on KISS websites about various controversies. (What is Peter Criss saying at 2:34 of "Hooligan?")
post #33162 of 45252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post

What weekend? I'm going to be in that area the first full week of August.
I stay around that area but will probably gone when you're here. Leaving to Oahu at the start of August.
post #33163 of 45252
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Hell with it, even though it is only 6:19, I am taking the rest of the day off (not doing more work). Gonna go and comment on KISS websites about various controversies. (What is Peter Criss saying at 2:34 of "Hooligan?")
did you notice that 6:19 reads the same upside down?
post #33164 of 45252
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

did you notice that 6:19 reads the same upside down?

Holy crap I did not notice that, now I wonder if my typing was guided by spirits.
post #33165 of 45252
Passed a big training exam at my new job and got to celebrate with extended family. Grilling out and beers. Was a great day.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy