or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2209

post #33121 of 43838
^^ WIN! ^^
--

i have discovered that the show suits comes included with my amazon instant account. amazing. i watched the entire first season on sunday while i was in bed.
post #33122 of 43838
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

TSA Precheck
I need to do this. I only remember to sign up as I'm waiting in the security line, which is very often. In fact, just went through security and wished I had signed up.
post #33123 of 43838
So yeah, my four year old made a racial stereotype joke. About her grandmother.[/quote]

I hope she was sent to bed with dinner for such statement.
post #33124 of 43838
norwalk ct DMV experience started off typically lame. but eventually I finished getting a ct license and car registration in less than a hour. also saw some drop dead gorgeous young ladies only to realize that they were there for there dmv drivers exam and probably barely 16 shog[1].gif
post #33125 of 43838

Been stressed out a lot lately. Took a nice ~15 km walk today, got some sun. It was very relaxing and really quite beautiful for not having left the city.

Warning: couldn't fix alignment (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

post #33126 of 43838
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

norwalk ct DMV experience started off typically lame. but eventually I finished getting a ct license and car registration in less than a hour. also saw some drop dead gorgeous young ladies only to realize that they were there for there dmv drivers exam and probably barely 16 shog[1].gif

CalTex would have thought to take a photograph and post it to the Styleforum website.
post #33127 of 43838
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

I need to do this. I only remember to sign up as I'm waiting in the security line, which is very often. In fact, just went through security and wished I had signed up.
Afaik you actually don't need to sign up. Apparently TSA proactively assesses your "risk profile" and decides to grant you status when you check in. How they get your "risk" information and what they do with it is a completely opaque process to me and a bit concerning if I really think about it, but I do enjoy the expedited screening.

You might be thinking about Global Entry, which is expedited immigration when reentering the United States, and you have to apply for this and pay $100 (and presumably get a virtual anal probe before getting approved)
post #33128 of 43838
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Afaik you actually don't need to sign up. Apparently TSA proactively assesses your "risk profile" and decides to grant you status when you check in. How they get your "risk" information and what they do with it is a completely opaque process to me and a bit concerning if I really think about it, but I do enjoy the expedited screening.

You might be thinking about Global Entry, which is expedited immigration when reentering the United States, and you have to apply for this and pay $100 (and presumably get a virtual anal probe before getting approved)
I need to do both. For TSA Pre-screening I know that Delta notified its frequent flyers, but I haven't heard of this happening for US Air, which is what I fly.

My connecting flight is delayed an hour or so, so I might as well check on this now.
post #33129 of 43838
One of my superiors commended me on a proposal I've been working on for a while now. We had a final meeting with a very high-up individual and he basically agreed with all of our recommendations. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #33130 of 43838
hope to knock out at least 4 more episodes of suits this evening.
post #33131 of 43838
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post

Got a first in my first year of uni.
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

What's a first

I was assuming its "ass"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post

So, I don't know about "happy," but this did make me laugh:

(Background: I am half-Asian on my mom's side]

Last night, our daughter grabbed a round straw placemat that we had on the dining table and put it on her head so that it vaguely resembled a conical coolie hat, like you see in the rice paddies. She said to me, "Hey Daddy, I look like I'm from [grandmother]'s country!"

So yeah, my four year old made a racial stereotype joke. About her grandmother.

I'd punish her for not saying "rook" collectry.
post #33132 of 43838
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

only to realize that they were there for there dmv drivers exam and probably barely 16 shog[1].gif

This happens to you a lot I've noticed...
post #33133 of 43838
I made the top 10 posters list yesterday, which pissed me off, but today I am back to being a nobody, which makes me happy.
post #33134 of 43838
Lol ur a mod. You'll never again be a nobody. Deal with it laxbro.
post #33135 of 43838
I was watching an episode of The Shield while I was on the treadmill last night and was reminded of what a banging fucking body that girl that plays Deena the car thief has.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy