or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2202

post #33016 of 45312
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

So basically the premise of the Matrix, but with the energy coming from farts. You are brilliant

Well I wouldn't give them a virtual reality world to play around in. I figure a few decks of cards and some used Monopoly board games should suffice to keep them occupied.
post #33017 of 45312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Let us get this back on track: did Panera Girl produce methane?

After a few broccoli & cheddar bowls she got a little gassy...lookaround.gif
post #33018 of 45312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

After a few broccoli & cheddar bowls she got a little gassy...lookaround.gif

did you like her to fart on you?
post #33019 of 45312
No comment.

Piob, et al, remember Serb Beast? I came across her on Facebook recently and almost barfed.
post #33020 of 45312
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif (to the no comment)
post #33021 of 45312
there's this recycling plant about a 5min drive away from my house. they only do trash/recycling once a week here in Norwalk, but they have this nice recycling plant where you can dump all your stuff (as long as you're a resident with a resident sticker).

It has made my moving in a lot easier because all the cardboard boxes, and recyclables as well as the garbage (extra furniture, junk, and other waste). The place is surprisingly clean and efficient with separate bins/holding areas for stuff like electronics (I threw away an old tube TV) and recycled some cooking oil.

Maybe I'll become one of those OCD recyclers of hard things like cooking oil now and stop doing things like hiding old batteries inside my garbage like I did in brooklyn uhoh.gif
post #33022 of 45312
We have a battery recycling can in my office building strangely.
post #33023 of 45312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

No comment.

Piob, et al, remember Serb Beast? I came across her on Facebook recently and almost barfed.

I do remember the Serb Beast. What about that one you kept running into in bars after you guys split up? Did you get to tag it on one her drunken text nights?
post #33024 of 45312
I remember that one.
post #33025 of 45312
I'm finally trying out a Roku - I bought the Roku 3. Damn this thing is pretty nifty - the amazon prime, netflix, hulu plus really does stream HD. If streaming from a computer (working as a server) works smoothly then I can effectively stop using the DVR/TiVo.

I might have to end up buying newer TVs and installing roku's in all the guest rooms. It seems like a cool thing to provide guests (access to Netflix/hulu/amazon prime movies).
post #33026 of 45312
post #33027 of 45312
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

I'm finally trying out a Roku - I bought the Roku 3. Damn this thing is pretty nifty - the amazon prime, netflix, hulu plus really does stream HD. If streaming from a computer (working as a server) works smoothly then I can effectively stop using the DVR/TiVo.

I might have to end up buying newer TVs and installing roku's in all the guest rooms. It seems like a cool thing to provide guests (access to Netflix/hulu/amazon prime movies).

We have two of them and love them. We have a guest house and plan to put one out there too.
post #33028 of 45312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

We have two of them and love them. We have a guest house and plan to put one out there too.

When can I move in?
post #33029 of 45312
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post


I might have to end up buying newer TVs and installing roku's in all the guest rooms. It seems like a cool thing to provide guests (access to Netflix/hulu/amazon prime movies).
You should install Magic Fingers while you're at it.
post #33030 of 45312
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

I'm finally trying out a Roku - I bought the Roku 3. Damn this thing is pretty nifty - the amazon prime, netflix, hulu plus really does stream HD. If streaming from a computer (working as a server) works smoothly then I can effectively stop using the DVR/TiVo.
I might have to end up buying newer TVs and installing roku's in all the guest rooms. It seems like a cool thing to provide guests (access to Netflix/hulu/amazon prime movies).

that would make you a pretty awesome host.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

You should install Magic Fingers while you're at it.

tell me more about these magic fingers you speak of.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy