or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2168

post #32506 of 45189
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

probably took him a good 10 minutes to "consummate" the marriage.

+++++

came home yesterday and my 5 yo girl was in the bathroom taking a dump, but said hi anyway. when she came out, she ran up to me, gave me a hug, smiled and said "dad, it had nuts"

Kids are so sweet.
post #32507 of 45189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

No, we believe the purpose of sex is procreation. As we are not ready to have children, we are abstaining. Maybe in a few years; I'll be sure to inform the Styleforum community in a similarly timely manner.

Srs?
post #32508 of 45189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post

Srs?

Very no.
post #32509 of 45189

Annual training is over.

post #32510 of 45189
Now that I'm bumming around the house in board shorts 5 days a week my laundry pile has gotten waaaaaayyy sooooo manageable.
post #32511 of 45189
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

going solo to NYC on sunday for a day trip. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

You coming over to my place for tea?
post #32512 of 45189
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenHero View Post

Now that I'm bumming around the house in board shorts 5 days a week my laundry pile has gotten waaaaaayyy sooooo manageable.

Get a job you bum!
post #32513 of 45189
I have this Brita water pitcher that has this idiotic spout flap that never works properly. when you pour the water it's supposed to open so the water flows, but it keeps sticking and splashing water all over the place. this has happened at least a hundred times

so just a minute ago, in a fit of rage after spilling half the pitcher's contents on the kitchen floor, I smashed that motherfucking flap off the pitcher cover and into a million pieces. the water pours perfectly now.
post #32514 of 45189
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

I have this Brita water pitcher that has this idiotic spout flap that never works properly. when you pour the water it's supposed to open so the water flows, but it keeps sticking and splashing water all over the place. this has happened at least a hundred times

so just a minute ago, in a fit of rage after spilling half the pitcher's contents on the kitchen floor, I smashed that motherfucking flap off the pitcher cover and into a million pieces. the water pours perfectly now.

If you ever have a similar problem with your organ of micturation, you should not pursue a similar course of action. I think if you do, you will not post about it in the "Happy" thread. (That is just meant as an advice.)
post #32515 of 45189
noted. if it ever splashes anywhere except its intended target I might be inclined to treat it the same way. but so far it has been straight and true so that particular dilemma has not presented itself
post #32516 of 45189
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenHero View Post

You coming over to my place for tea?

i had no idea you were in NYC. if you are for srs, PM me and i will see if i can make something happen. smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

No, we believe the purpose of sex is procreation. As we are not ready to have children, we are abstaining. Maybe in a few years; I'll be sure to inform the Styleforum community in a similarly timely manner.

fing02[1].gif
post #32517 of 45189
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

noted. if it ever splashes anywhere except its intended target I might be inclined to treat it the same way. but so far it has been straight and true so that particular dilemma has not presented itself
It wasn't you complaining about urinal splashguards in the "things you don't get" thread? I'm too lazy to go back and look.
post #32518 of 45189
Sometimes in real life I use "an" when the correct article would be "a." (Like "an davenport.") That throws people for a loop a little bit because they don't know what my angle is. This gives me an advantage in my dealings.
post #32519 of 45189
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

It wasn't you complaining about urinal splashguards in the "things you don't get" thread? I'm too lazy to go back and look.
ah aha that was me all right. damn your eidetic memory of SF bathroom habits peepwall[1].gif
post #32520 of 45189
In the train headed to NYC satisfied.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy