or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2167

post #32491 of 43933
Is everything ok with Ed and his girlfriend? I haven't heard anything about her in a while.

- Concerned for Love
post #32492 of 43933
I'm concerned as well. Greenfrog hasn't posted in awhile
post #32493 of 43933
Please to ask, who is top and who is bottom? confused.gif
post #32494 of 43933
Well gf, is Asian. Does that make a difference?
post #32495 of 43933
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Have you seen your nemesis lately?

finally got to talk to the guy. he walked in with short jean shorts, tshirt, and a double breasted blazer. exhibited some social awkwardness. within 2 sentences of our conversation about dogs he weaved in that he's affiliated with a ivy league university department (the girl that he was with rolled her eyes). mentioned something about weather in Tokyo (more female companion eye rolling)...its only now that I realized I was the only aZn in the park at the time. He's involved in some sort of sound engineering/music. He's got a photographic memory of all the dogs in the area.

i'm happy to realize that he might not be nemesis material.
post #32496 of 43933
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

finally got to talk to the guy. he walked in with short jean shorts, tshirt, and a double breasted blazer. exhibited some social awkwardness. within 2 sentences of our conversation about dogs he weaved in that he's affiliated with a ivy league university department (the girl that he was with rolled her eyes). mentioned something about weather in Tokyo (more female companion eye rolling)...its only now that I realized I was the only aZn in the park at the time. He's involved in some sort of sound engineering/music. He's got a photographic memory of all the dogs in the area.

i'm happy to realize that he might not be nemesis material.

Wait, why isn't this nemesis material? He's a prick.
post #32497 of 43933
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Wait, why isn't this nemesis material? He's a prick.

He's not nearly up to Larry's caliber of person though. A nemesis has to be at your level or he just does not have enough gravitas to pester you.
post #32498 of 43933
I see.
post #32499 of 43933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

He's not nearly up to Larry's caliber of person though. A nemesis has to be at your level or he just does not have enough gravitas to pester you.

^your logic is sound, but let me get foo.gif for a second.

I realized that he may be truly socially awkward, also these types really do intrigue me to the point where I do have a lot of friends similar to him. But its too much effort... I get more pleasure from doing things like hate watching Girls these days. Its like punching a hipster shaped heavy bag only with your mind.


My wife is dragging me to this lunch with her girlfriends tomorrow. I'm not happy about that, but I'm happy she's got friends she can be girly with, because she's always been a bit of a tomboy (mostly guy friends in college), I can tell she likes finally having girly friends (this only really started into her late 20's).
post #32500 of 43933
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

I'm concerned as well. Greenfrog hasn't posted in awhile

Is anybody facebook friends with GF?
post #32501 of 43933
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

finally got to talk to the guy. he walked in with short jean shorts, tshirt, and a double breasted blazer. exhibited some social awkwardness. within 2 sentences of our conversation about dogs he weaved in that he's affiliated with a ivy league university department (the girl that he was with rolled her eyes). mentioned something about weather in Tokyo (more female companion eye rolling)...its only now that I realized I was the only aZn in the park at the time. He's involved in some sort of sound engineering/music. He's got a photographic memory of all the dogs in the area.

i'm happy to realize that he might not be nemesis material.

WTF? Y U NO WANT TO FIGHT WITH RANDOM PEOPLE!!!
post #32502 of 43933
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

WTF? Y U NO WANT TO FIGHT WITH RANDOM PEOPLE!!!

NAW DOG... you know what big boy? I'M ALL GROWNZ UP, and ALL GROWNZ UP AND ALL GROWNZ UP!
post #32503 of 43933
frown.gif
post #32504 of 43933
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Congratulations! I appreciate your informing the Styleforum community in such a timely manner.

probably took him a good 10 minutes to "consummate" the marriage.

+++++

came home yesterday and my 5 yo girl was in the bathroom taking a dump, but said hi anyway. when she came out, she ran up to me, gave me a hug, smiled and said "dad, it had nuts"
post #32505 of 43933
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

probably took him a good 10 minutes to "consummate" the marriage.

No, we believe the purpose of sex is procreation. As we are not ready to have children, we are abstaining. Maybe in a few years; I'll be sure to inform the Styleforum community in a similarly timely manner.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy