or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2140

post #32086 of 44810
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post


The fried zucchini was actually great. The Lobster Rolls were excellent and almost too much. The best part (and worst part) was the shitty cold misty drizzle meant no lines.

Looks sooooo good

Have you tried Luke's Lobster in the City? I think they've got the best lobster rolls you can find south of Portsmouth.
post #32087 of 44810
Power outage means I get a paid day off from the weekend job, heading to the gym then biking to the beach. Unexpected days off are the best.
post #32088 of 44810
I'm gonna try to bang two girls today. Wish me luck.
post #32089 of 44810
Lol
post #32090 of 44810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

I'm gonna try to bang two girls today. Wish me luck.

Victims of a conne?
post #32091 of 44810
got all the work done at the office that i needed to, and now im off til wednesday. smile.gif
post #32092 of 44810
First girl: great success!!! It only took one glass of wine. laugh.gif
post #32093 of 44810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

First girl: great success!!! It only took one glass of wine. laugh.gif

Ruffie?
post #32094 of 44810
Why are you out trying to get laid when Arrested Development just came back? Get your fucking priorities in line.
post #32095 of 44810
About to head out for dinner and in the party is a new friend born and raised in Fife, Scotland. Smart guy, made some money in IT, and really knows his Scotch.
post #32096 of 44810
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post

Why are you out trying to get laid when Arrested Development just came back? Get your fucking priorities in line.

He's clearly using it as a filter: Anyone with a brain will be home watching Arrested Development, so any girls out and about might fall for Conne.
post #32097 of 44810
Genius!
post #32098 of 44810
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post

Genius!

are we ascribing conne with genius PUA skillz now?
post #32099 of 44810
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

got all the work done at the office that i needed to, and now im off til wednesday. smile.gif
Hope you and the family have a lot of fun.
post #32100 of 44810
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

Hope you and the family have a lot of fun.

thanks, JJ!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy