or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2134

post #31996 of 45942
Ultimat was a failure for many different reasons.
post #31997 of 45942
First, that bottle is fucking RIDICULOUS.
post #31998 of 45942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post

First, that bottle is fucking RIDICULOUS.

You could really kill someone with it.
post #31999 of 45942
Why do you think Kyle lives in Indiana? Hint: they don't have an extradition treaty with South Dakota.
post #32000 of 45942
Ultimat is also a prime example of money thrown at a brand.
post #32001 of 45942
Would these faces lie to you?

post #32002 of 45942
guy on the right looks like he just downed a bottle.
post #32003 of 45942
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

guy on the right looks like he just downed a bottle.
That's probably why he doesn't focus the label towards the camera either.
post #32004 of 45942
Thread Starter 
I have proof that god loves me and is watching out for my interests (aside from beer, that is). one of my biggest customers seems to have had an act of god destroy a great deal of product that they bought from me, and now they will have to re-purchase it. this is more than enough over where I am today, for me to close my year.
post #32005 of 45942
I hope they had insurance.
post #32006 of 45942
well, congrats i guess! sux for the customer though. hanjoy all his monies!!
post #32007 of 45942
Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter View Post

I have proof that god loves me and is watching out for my interests (aside from beer, that is). one of my biggest customers seems to have had an act of god destroy a great deal of product that they bought from me, and now they will have to re-purchase it. this is more than enough over where I am today, for me to close my year.

I guess god hates your customer smile.gif

++++

a week from now I'll be here..



... and boy do I need a break.
post #32008 of 45942
Im glad that im not in her position right now if i was her i would get in one knee and fucken pray i dont leave her because im taking care of your daughterţ that not even mine lets see how manny men you have to blow before you find another one that actuallt want to take you
post #32009 of 45942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acostastyle View Post

Im glad that im not in her position right now if i was her i would get in one knee and fucken pray i dont leave her because im taking care of your daughterţ that not even mine lets see how manny men you have to blow before you find another one that actuallt want to take you

lolwut?
post #32010 of 45942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acostastyle View Post
 
I am happy that I am not in my girlfriend's position right now. If I were her, I would be showering myself with praise so that I stay with her and continue helping with her daughter. She would have to fellate a multitude of other men before finding one that would help with the kid.

 

I believe this is an accurate translation.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy