or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2115

post #31711 of 44657
All jokes aside, it's a marvel of tumescent architecture. What good Party member wouldn't feel a prick of nationalistic pride as they pass by. Perhaps draw rigidly erect to attention and snap off a stiff salute!
post #31712 of 44657
penis cawk dick balls testicles penor scrotum bags erection boner stiffy choke the chicken
post #31713 of 44657
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

penis cawk dick balls testicles penor scrotum bags erection boner stiffy choke the chicken

Is this the lunch menu in the new Peoples Daily building?
post #31714 of 44657
very deft, GF.
post #31715 of 44657
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

very deft, GF.

Most ironic post ever.
post #31716 of 44657
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoffrey Firmin View Post

New Peoples Daily building in Beijing

[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What is seems to lack in size, it certainly makes up for in girth
post #31717 of 44657
Uni is having a petting zoo to help everyone with the exam stress. We had reindeer in christmas.
post #31718 of 44657
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Congrats to both of you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

congrats, MrG! very happy for you. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Grats MrG!

...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

Congrats, G.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

Congrats! cheers.gif

Thanks, everybody!

Unfortunately, the big date was kind of a bust. I came down with some kind of bug Friday afternoon, and I was still feeling sort of out of it Saturday. Nothing too severe, but I didn't figure it would be much fun to go out for a big night running at half speed. We had to reschedule, which sucks, but I do have to give the hotel credit - they moved our reservation at the last minute without a bit of resistance.
post #31719 of 44657
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Apparently Brie was a sex freak in college and one time "helped" a friend who was questioning his sexuality by suggesting they fuck to see if he would enjoy it.

He did not.

article was a joke article
post #31720 of 44657
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

Unfortunately, the big date was kind of a bust. I came down with some kind of bug Friday afternoon, and I was still feeling sort of out of it Saturday. Nothing too severe, but I didn't figure it would be much fun to go out for a big night running at half speed. We had to reschedule, which sucks, but I do have to give the hotel credit - they moved our reservation at the last minute without a bit of resistance.
does that mean you didn't resemble the People's Daily building on that all-important night? frown.gif
post #31721 of 44657
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Most ironic post ever.

i was hoping if anyone was to get that part of the joak, it would be you. frown.gif

then again, if your poast was a joak on my joak, frown.gif for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

Thanks, everybody!
Unfortunately, the big date was kind of a bust. I came down with some kind of bug Friday afternoon, and I was still feeling sort of out of it Saturday. Nothing too severe, but I didn't figure it would be much fun to go out for a big night running at half speed. We had to reschedule, which sucks, but I do have to give the hotel credit - they moved our reservation at the last minute without a bit of resistance.


sorry, G. hope you get back to full speed, and the reschedule date works out well.
post #31722 of 44657
Happy that now i realized that to dont care about a person more than yourself because youll give it all to her and if the time comes to seperate your going to have a lot of catching up to do with yourself and the people you might of left behind .
post #31723 of 44657
I'm glad you've arrived at that realization because you might be the only person on earth capable of understanding it.
post #31724 of 44657
had a really great family day yesterday for mothers day. went by my parents house to visit my mother, and went with my wife over to her parents house after that.

then we took the kids to a great park (i rocked the zip line) and had a very nice dinner. was a really nice time.
post #31725 of 44657
finished with college. welcome to unemployment frown.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy