or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2104

post #31546 of 43959
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

Your birthday? If so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! cheers.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

happy birthday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1os View Post

Happy birthday, stitchy.

thanks, guys. today is my hebrew b-day. english b-day later in may. 2 birthdays FTW!!! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

--
jarude - good on you man. hopefully your lawn is not destroyed over night.
post #31547 of 43959
My favorite food truck has returned. They make the best effing burritos.
post #31548 of 43959
I realized today that I'm now old enough and mature enough to like Led Zeppelin again. For a while there, I just wasn't far enough out of high school to escape association with those Led Zeppelin fans, but now that I own a nose hair trimmer and a teak serving platter, I have enough room for error to nod along with "Tangerine" without jeopardizing the sober persona I've put so much effort into.
post #31549 of 43959
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenHero View Post

I realized today that I'm now old enough and mature enough to like Led Zeppelin again. For a while there, I just wasn't far enough out of high school to escape association with those Led Zeppelin fans, but now that I own a nose hair trimmer and a teak serving platter, I have enough room for error to nod along with "Tangerine" without jeopardizing the sober persona I've put so much effort into.

Fuck yeah bro! You should come over and hang. We're going to make a gravity bong and listen to Houses of the Holy.
post #31550 of 43959
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

Fuck yeah bro! You should come over and hang. We're going to make a gravity bong and listen to Houses of the Holy.

Yeah, I was thinking San Pellegrino & "Going to California," but that's another option I guess. uhoh.gif
post #31551 of 43959
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenHero View Post

Yeah, I was thinking San Pellegrino & "Going to California," but that's another option I guess. uhoh.gif

When Fool In The Rain becomes your favorite Zeppelin song, you'll know you're really over the hill.
post #31552 of 43959
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1os View Post

Happy birthday, stitchy.

This.
post #31553 of 43959
Zeppelin is awesome, and anyone who says otherwise is just flat wrong.

High school stoner stereotype or not, they are incredible.
post #31554 of 43959
I would say it's all about bourbon and In My Time of Dying.
post #31555 of 43959
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

When Fool In The Rain becomes your favorite Zeppelin song, you'll know you're really over the hill.

"Fool In the Rain" and "When the Levee Breaks" were my favorites in high school, but I've come to the conclusion that the former is clearly the gheyest song in their catalog ( "ooooooooh yeaaaaaaaauh...") and the latter is too heavy for me, so I'm trying to find new ones to replace them.
post #31556 of 43959

Led Zeppelin is second only to Van Halen in the pantheon of super lame classic rock.

 

nest.gif

post #31557 of 43959
If you hate Led Zeppelin, you're legally required to hate The Doors, aren't you?
post #31558 of 43959
The Doors are abysmal. A band without a bassist? Not a band. And no horn section...wtf.
post #31559 of 43959
What about Aerosmith? Who can honestly say Led Zeppelin's sins are worse than Aerosmith's music?
post #31560 of 43959
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenHero View Post

What about Aerosmith? Who can honestly say Led Zeppelin's sins are worse than Aerosmith's music?

How can you not love the sly, subtle irony of "Dude Looks Like a Lady"?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy