or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2091

post #31351 of 46956
I was sitting at a coffee shop outdoors and this girl with this big dog was there as well. This guy walks up and says, "Your dog's got a nice dick! Look at that thing shake while he breathes!" I almost died from laughter. She was very awkward about it, naturally. Me and that guy actually became friends.
post #31352 of 46956
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I was sitting at a coffee shop outdoors and this girl with this big dog was there as well. This guy walks up and says, "Your dog's got a nice dick! Look at that thing shake while he breathes!" I almost died from laughter. She was very awkward about it, naturally. Me and that guy actually became friends.

You both bonded over your love of dick?
post #31353 of 46956
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

This guy walks up and says, "Your dog's got a nice dick! Look at that thing shake while he breathes!" .

when a woman can handle a good dick joke... its a beautiful thing.
post #31354 of 46956
The wife and little one left town yesterday for a long weekend. I couldn't go because it's too early for me to request any time off of work. I'm going to miss them like hell, but I'd be lying if I said I'm not looking forward to having an entire weekend with nothing to do. For a lot of reasons, the entire month of April was insane for me, so this will be a very welcome respite. I have no idea what I'll find to do this weekend (if I do anything at all), but at the very least I'm hoping to do some exploring in the new city.

Also, I'm wearing a new suit today, and I look quite dashing.
post #31355 of 46956
Thank God for the end of the working week.
post #31356 of 46956
MrG: we can hang out.
post #31357 of 46956
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

she is very pretty though.

I feel like in our neighborhood any girl you see has a 90% probability of being very pretty. That 10% though...
post #31358 of 46956
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

MrG: we can hang out.

I could be convinced, especially for something chill like a burger at The Vortex in L5P. I've been craving one, and I haven't been able to go because I always have my son with me. One thing I was considering doing was heading down that way, wandering around Oakland Cemetery, and then cruising up to L5P, so I'm open to meeting up for a bit.
post #31359 of 46956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhood View Post

Did you commit one of which you were not accused?

Zero logical errors. When I submit papers, I usually don't reread them until either they're accepted (and I need to make final revisions) or they're rejected (and I need to send them somewhere else). Every time I go back and read a paper of mine that I hadn't read in a while, I think "Hey, that's pretty good!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Please don't keep us in suspense, which logical error were you accused of committing?

I was accused of treating a necessary condition as if it were a sufficient condition. As I mentioned above, I did no such thing. Maybe you could help me sue for libel? (Or liable, as is often said.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

Congrats on the acceptance. I trust it was in a top journal for your field. Good work!!! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Thanks, JayJay! It was accepted at a journal with a very high rejection rate, which I'm happy about.
post #31360 of 46956
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I was accused of treating a necessary condition as if it were a sufficient condition. As I mentioned above, I did no such thing. Maybe you could help me sue for libel? (Or liable, as is often said.)

I certainly could. We'll make that famacide pay dearly for his defamation!
post #31361 of 46956
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

I certainly could. We'll make that famacide pay dearly for his defamation!

Does it hurt the case that (a) I do not know who the referee was, as refereeing is double blind, and (b) the only people to see the reports were the editor of the journal and me? Or, by some obscure and counterintuitive legal principle, does that make my case even stronger?
post #31362 of 46956
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

I have no idea what I'll find to do this weekend (if I do anything at all), but at the very least I'm hoping to do some exploring in the new city.

Also, I'm wearing a new suit today, and I look quite dashing.

STL would be another new city to explore if you want to come up here and hang out. I'm probably more fun to hang out with than ed.
post #31363 of 46956
Free Kendrick Lamar concert!
post #31364 of 46956
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

Free Kendrick Lamar concert!

I know you want hi'
di'!
post #31365 of 46956
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

STL would be another new city to explore if you want to come up here and hang out. I'm probably more fun to hang out with than ed.

This is an appealing option. Alas, someone from my home has to stay in Georgia to take care of the dogs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

Free Kendrick Lamar concert!

What did Mr. Lamar do to get himself unfreed?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy