or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2043

post #30631 of 46018
happy for ya, pbooth and kwilky...

making me sorta happy: me and the wife was supposed to meet up with an old friend for dinner tonight but she just cancelled. I genuinely like her and all, but I've been feeling pretty tired the past few days and I just wanna stay home and drink in my boxers.
post #30632 of 46018
I tried getting into facebook again, so much garbage.
post #30633 of 46018
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I tried getting into facebook again, so much garbage.

that's b/c you're not facebook friends with me. I only deliver good shit that is either comical or offensive.
post #30634 of 46018
I don't get much garbage from FB, although there are times when I'm reluctant to comment, like, or post. LinkedIn, OTOH is a load of bollocks, but that could be my fault for blindly accepting a load of connection requests. Once I settle in at the new gig, I'm culling the people I don't know and starting anew with the network.

However, today is my last day at the ol' salt mines. I am happy, and all the right-thinking sensible people at my office are likewise happy and perhaps a tad envious.
post #30635 of 46018
I also just have an overwhelming need to troll people's bullshit. It has gotten me into trouble actually.
post #30636 of 46018
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I also just have an overwhelming need to troll people's bullshit. It has gotten me into trouble actually.

yeah, I do this all the time. One of my friends is starting a food truck in Sonoma (it's risky as shit), and yesterday they released logos, and one of the logos is basically "D&C", or the initials of the company name. But the C in the logo is weirdly large compared to the D, so I posted in the comments section something along the lines of "it looks like your graphic artist meant to rip off the D&G logo but his Parkinson's left you with with this."

i quickly removed it since i actually like the guy (not the graphic designer. They should be fired.)
post #30637 of 46018
post #30638 of 46018
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

that's b/c you're not facebook friends with me. I only deliver good shit that is either comical or offensive.

intriguing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

However, today is my last day at the ol' salt mines. I am happy, and all the right-thinking sensible people at my office are likewise happy and perhaps a tad envious.

savor the moment. i still remember the content on the the last day before leaving a miserable job. go out with a bang.
post #30639 of 46018
A few people on my FB are from the forum here and the rest are people I've met IRL but the amazing thing is 90% of the quality stuff I ever see on that site is from people here. Who would have ever thought such a thing? SF brings it.
post #30640 of 46018
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Canuker View Post

A few people on my FB are from the forum here and the rest are people I've met IRL but the amazing thing is 90% of the quality stuff I ever see on that site is from people here. Who would have ever thought such a thing? SF brings it.

We seriously all should live together in a commune of sort so we can pleasure each other day and night.
post #30641 of 46018
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

We seriously all should live together in a commune of sort so we can pleasure each other day and night.

Now you have caused thoughts to appear in the theater of my mind. I will be distracted by them throughout the day.
post #30642 of 46018
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

We seriously all should live together in a commune of sort so we can pleasure each other day and night.
This, in addition to your recent comments about a) your small wang & huge scrotum and b) sb's giant hairy cock, is really uhoh.gif.
post #30643 of 46018
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Canuker View Post

A few people on my FB are from the forum here and the rest are people I've met IRL but the amazing thing is 90% of the quality stuff I ever see on that site is from people here. Who would have ever thought such a thing? SF brings it.

the vast majority of comments and likes on my wall are from SFers. my wife is always amazed by that.

i assume that besides the fact that SFers are awesome, it also has to do with the fact the if you know someone from SF, that means it is mostly an internet connection, by a person likely to make comments on the internet. most of the irl FB friends are people we see around town and converse with in person.

after SFers, the other large group that comments on our wall are non local family members that we only see a few times a year at most, so FB provides a good outlet to share whats going on in life, with them, and visa versa.
post #30644 of 46018
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Now you have caused thoughts to appear in the theater of my mind. I will be distracted by them throughout the day.
But then how would you labor? confused.gif
post #30645 of 46018
Got staffed on a sexy healthcare strategy project!!!

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy