or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2042

post #30616 of 42021
You're being far too reasonable.
post #30617 of 42021
Oh, yeah, and, I'm no Neo. Can't go out spending willy-nilly!
post #30618 of 42021
I'm sure he's willing to teach you his mastery. You just have to look up.
post #30619 of 42021
I'm a Gen Y-er. I don't want to learn.
post #30620 of 42021
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Thank you, sir.

Crossing my fingers!

Good luck on the next project!
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Got the raise and the bonus. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

One more day at the ol' workplace. Just finished a brain dump re: all the random stuff I deal with.

Tomorrow: a long lunch and happy trails.
post #30621 of 42021
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Got the raise and the bonus. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Good work! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #30622 of 42021
sounds great, thomas. best of luck at the new place.
--

i just watched a video of carlos boozer accidentally punching a ref in the balls. it was hilarious.
post #30623 of 42021
Today I received my health insurance cards. My first ever cards on my own, through work. I know for most of the SF ballers it might seem silly or even sad to get your first insurance at 26, but to me it's a big fucking deal and I'm really happy/proud.
post #30624 of 42021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

Good luck on the next project!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

One more day at the ol' workplace. Just finished a brain dump re: all the random stuff I deal with.

Tomorrow: a long lunch and happy trails.

Thanks, Thomas!

Must be an exciting time for you as well -- wishing you all the best at your new workplace!

Imagining all the chaos your old employer is experiencing is lulzy laugh.gif.
post #30625 of 42021
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post

Today I received my health insurance cards. My first ever cards on my own, through work. I know for most of the SF ballers it might seem silly or even sad to get your first insurance at 26, but to me it's a big fucking deal and I'm really happy/proud.

Awesome, dude. But you're violating the terms of your signature.
post #30626 of 42021
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post

Today I received my health insurance cards. My first ever cards on my own, through work. I know for most of the SF ballers it might seem silly or even sad to get your first insurance at 26, but to me it's a big fucking deal and I'm really happy/proud.

thats fantastic. rock on.

do you have a special rider on the uniball?
post #30627 of 42021
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post

Today I received my health insurance cards. My first ever cards on my own, through work. I know for most of the SF ballers it might seem silly or even sad to get your first insurance at 26, but to me it's a big fucking deal and I'm really happy/proud.


post #30628 of 42021
laugh.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by erictheobscure View Post

Awesome, dude. But you're violating the terms of your signature.
I kniw. I'm a traitor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

thats fantastic. rock on.

do you have a special rider on the uniball?
Even better, the doctors have to pay ME $25 to have a look.
post #30629 of 42021
ill double that.
post #30630 of 42021
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Thanks, Thomas!

Must be an exciting time for you as well -- wishing you all the best at your new workplace!

Imagining all the chaos your old employer is experiencing is lulzy laugh.gif.

Yes, it's full panic DEFCON 5, although they're putting on a STAY CALM AND KEEP WORKING vibe. But the cracks have been showing all week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post


icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif That will be me around 3:00 p.m. CST
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post

(...)
Even better, the doctors have to pay ME $25 to have a look.

laugh.gif
well-played ksilk!

Oh, and I'm enjoying a beer at the moment. Oh yes I did
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy