or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2029

post #30421 of 46012
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Maybe it is genetic kind of like my eating habits. My father does the same thing. He said once if he doesn't have at least $2k in his pocket he feels broke. I'm not a baller, so if I don't have at least $200 I feel broke. Plus, if I see something I like I can buy it.

Carrying that kind of cash would just make me nervous. I like to have a couple hundred on me just because so many places in this city don't take cards, but beyond that... I'd rather put it on the card, makes it much easier to keep track of, and no risk of losing it or getting mugged or whatever.
post #30422 of 46012
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

Why the fuck do you carry that kind of cash on you?

I never know when I might need a consultant. wink.gif
post #30423 of 46012
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

Why the fuck do you carry that kind of cash on you?

I never know when I might need a consultant. wink.gif
post #30424 of 46012
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I never know when I might need a consultant. wink.gif

That'd only get you a few hours, gonna need more than that wink.gif
post #30425 of 46012
It's ok, I never take more than a few minutes! Heey-o!
post #30426 of 46012
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

It's ok, I never take more than a few minutes! Heey-o!

Hahaha, well played, sir.
post #30427 of 46012
I think I should get the custom title, "Mr. Big Round Balls".
post #30428 of 46012
Crazy crazy night last night. Me and my boys blew at least 2k worth. Would upload the pics but it's too explicit for this thread. #MDlife #wedontlovethesehoes

carmichaelojordan.gif
post #30429 of 46012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

Crazy crazy night last night. Me and my boys blew at least 2k worth. Would upload the pics but it's too explicit for this thread. #MDlife #wedontlovethesehoes

Lulz. I can drop $500 on drinks and a meal solo.
post #30430 of 46012
Sup, Neo.

20121108_185746.jpg
post #30431 of 46012
Rent, due?
post #30432 of 46012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Lulz. I can drop $500 on drinks and a meal solo.

I believe we've found the root of your weight problem.
post #30433 of 46012
Fuck yeah, I have enough quarters around to do my laundry.

post #30434 of 46012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

I believe we've found the root of your weight problem.

You would be wrong.
post #30435 of 46012
ITT: Paupers gonna paup. (I don't know if "paup" is even a word.)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy