or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 2024

post #30346 of 47107
Thread Starter 
congrats Thomas! good luck
post #30347 of 47107
+1 to the Thomas news.

I'm sure that a camera at this wedding would be a good idea and if this friend happens to show up on SF who's to say it was you smile.gif
post #30348 of 47107
post #30349 of 47107
What a smalltimer, amirite?
post #30350 of 47107
Thread Starter 
I had a great Passover seder last night - 35 people more or less, food was really fantastic, some of the best food we've ever made, with a really good mix of people, and everybody really dove into the evenings activities. it was a blast.
post #30351 of 47107
Quote:


Quote:
And he spent $600,000 on clothes that make him look like a Russian music producer.

LOLOLOL
post #30352 of 47107
I started to write, what kind of midlife crisis starts with you deciding to stop having sex with your wife and start having sex with men...but realized I know a couple of people who have done that. Both have realized though that they've been gay all along and are now embracing it and trying to make up for lost time
post #30353 of 47107
I packed myself the World's Best Airplane Picnic. The last 2/3rds of the amazing croissant i bought for breakfast, a sandwich made with fresh ciabatta that i picked up from the bakery this morning; fresh, locally made salami and mozzarella, ripe organic tomato, balsamic, evoo and salt and pepper, along with a couple of locally made dill pickles, a bunch of dried apple crisps and a couple of organic mandarins I picked up at the farmer's market on Saturday, a few See's dark chocolate truffles left over from Valentine's day, and a small bag of Frito's. I plan to be in a food coma by the time we hit Chicago.
post #30354 of 47107
Can't be "best" without booze teacha.gif
post #30355 of 47107
I know when I'll be sitting down for an extended period of time, have intermittent access to bathrooms, and will need to use toilets smaller than port-a-potties that don't even have flowing water I want to make sure my body is fully loaded with food to digest.
post #30356 of 47107
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

I packed myself the World's Best Airplane Picnic. The last 2/3rds of the amazing croissant i bought for breakfast, a sandwich made with fresh ciabatta that i picked up from the bakery this morning; fresh, locally made salami and mozzarella, ripe organic tomato, balsamic, evoo and salt and pepper, along with a couple of locally made dill pickles, a bunch of dried apple crisps and a couple of organic mandarins I picked up at the farmer's market on Saturday, a few See's dark chocolate truffles left over from Valentine's day, and a small bag of Frito's. I plan to be in a food coma by the time we hit Chicago.

very cool - and it doesn't stink, which I am sure your fellow passengers appreciate.
post #30357 of 47107
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

I started to write, what kind of midlife crisis starts with you deciding to stop having sex with your wife and start having sex with men...but realized I know a couple of people who have done that. Both have realized though that they've been gay all along and are now embracing it and trying to make up for lost time

wonder what their usernames are. hmmm?
post #30358 of 47107
Was fretting about the lull in my business and then someone called out of nowhere and offered me a case worth 10 grand. Not exactly gonna save me on its own but it should keep me afloat for a little while.
post #30359 of 47107
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Can't be "best" without booze teacha.gif

That had to be purchased mid-flight, unfortunately. There was a split of Cremant calling my name in our fridge, alas.

Why, I try to take my pleasures whenever and wherever I can. I don't understand your perspective, but you are welcome to it.
post #30360 of 47107
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

Was fretting about the lull in my business and then someone called out of nowhere and offered me a case worth 10 grand. Not exactly gonna save me on its own but it should keep me afloat for a little while.

That's a lotta dick.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy