or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 1969

post #29521 of 45503
Unlike Neo you have a penor. I say go for it.
post #29522 of 45503
Lol no. I have more sense than to fuck around with a direct report (hi fang)

Plus my assistant is here and she's friends with my wife and is already giving me suspicious looks (both because this girl has me flustered and also because I keep typing on the phone with you assholes and smiling)
post #29523 of 45503
Oh, jeez. You have a wife? Well, we all have our burdens.
post #29524 of 45503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

Oh, jeez. You have a wife? Well, we all have our burdens.

Isn't Skype with Jamie like having a wife? How is he, btw? You never speak of him anymore. frown.gif
post #29525 of 45503
today is better than yesterday, and the weekend approaches.

also, my youngest just had a birthday. yay!
post #29526 of 45503
Instrument calibration.

Brah.

laugh.gif

(no IS)

Btw sorry to burst your bubble hroi, but we entry level grunts always laugh at our higher ups' (bad) jokes, lulz.
post #29527 of 45503
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Btw sorry to burst your bubble hroi, but we entry level grunts always laugh at our higher ups' (bad) jokes, lulz.

Well...you also suck their cocks

So I'd say hroi comes out ahead in that situation.
post #29528 of 45503
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

today is better than yesterday, and the weekend approaches.

also, my youngest just had a birthday. yay!

When do you cut his wiener off?
post #29529 of 45503
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Instrument calibration.

Brah.

laugh.gif

(no IS)

Btw sorry to burst your bubble hroi, but we entry level grunts always laugh at our higher ups' (bad) jokes, lulz.

I thought it was funny.
post #29530 of 45503
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Lol no. I have more sense than to fuck around with a direct report (hi fang)

Plus my assistant is here and she's friends with my wife and is already giving me suspicious looks (both because this girl has me flustered and also because I keep typing on the phone with you assholes and smiling)

Hai.
post #29531 of 45503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Unlike Neo you have a penor. I say go for it.

What? Imaginary penors don't count?
post #29532 of 45503
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

I might excuse myself for 3 minutes and do just that

I did, but 3 minutes? What it took you 2:30 seconds to get your fly undone?
post #29533 of 45503
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post


Btw sorry to burst your bubble hroi, but we entry level grunts always laugh at our higher ups' (bad) jokes, lulz.
no worries, I know. I do the same with my higher ups but my laugh is less pleasant sounding than hers. hers sounds like little silver bells tied together with red silk ribbons inlove.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

I did, but 3 minutes? What it took you 2:30 seconds to get your fly undone?
elevator trip was 2 minutes
post #29534 of 45503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

When do you cut his wiener off?

its a girl, you fucktard. smile.gif
post #29535 of 45503
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

its a girl, you fucktard. smile.gif

So you cut the wiener off already.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy