or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 1949

post #29221 of 45217
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

Is that kaya scodelario?

Bang on.

post #29222 of 45217
Who the fuck is that!?!? confused.gif
post #29223 of 45217
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Who the fuck is that!?!? confused.gif

A half brazilian british actress with pretty eyes?
post #29224 of 45217
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

A half brazilian british actress with pretty eyes?

yep (not sure if you're intending snark but this is actually correct).

that gif is from Skins.

would tap.
post #29225 of 45217
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

yep (not sure if you're intending snark but this is actually correct).

that gif is from Skins.

would tap.

No snark. Would go to extreme lengths to tap.
post #29226 of 45217
I have a smaller bank at which I do my banking. They are nice people there and I get a free cup of coffee when I go to make a deposit.
post #29227 of 45217
Queen is guiding me on a sudden burst of creativity.

post #29228 of 45217
Credit unions FTW. They're like the chubby girl with the pretty face. They know they're second rate so they try harder.
post #29229 of 45217
My girlfriend has such a hard on for Brazilian girls. She likes the band, too.
post #29230 of 45217
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

No snark. Would go to extreme lengths to tap.

i've only seen parts of the first season, and while she is apparently more present in the second season, I haven't seen it. I'd probably just end up drunk one night and turn to the wife and murmur "I would plow that chick with stempede like force", and I'd probably have to do an apology tour, etc.
post #29231 of 45217
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Who the fuck is that!?!? confused.gif

a pretty lady.
post #29232 of 45217
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Queen was hugely popular in the '80s. Their '85 Live Aid appearance was and still is legendary.

i've watched that show dozens of times. I think a movie about it is coming out.
post #29233 of 45217
My girlfriend gets oddly jealous when I make comments about women on the TV. I say nothing anymore. But I see her eyeing me whenever somebody that is "my type" comes on screen.
post #29234 of 45217
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

My girlfriend gets oddly jealous when I make comments about women on the TV. I say nothing anymore. But I see her eyeing me whenever somebody that is "my type" comes on screen.

pssssssht!!! Even women think "omg look at them titties!" whenever Kate Upton shows up in a bikini.
post #29235 of 45217
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

i've only seen parts of the first season, and while she is apparently more present in the second season, I haven't seen it. I'd probably just end up drunk one night and turn to the wife and murmur "I would plow that chick with stempede like force", and I'd probably have to do an apology tour, etc.

It's really the 3rd and 4th season where she is a main character (although maybe that's what you mean since they call that the 2nd series). Apparently she's starring in her first american film coming out sometime this year.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy