or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 1938

post #29056 of 44788
Lol, Gerard, wtf?
post #29057 of 44788
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

Even if those are all singles...that's quite a lot of money.

Making piles of your cash is remarkably unimpressive...I mean, a million in singles is sort of impressive, but its not like something you could swim in.

I 'm sure she could swim for sure in all the spunk she did receive to get that kind of money..
Edited by lasbar - 2/18/13 at 8:25am
post #29058 of 44788
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


as musicians, sure, but those are not very interesting names. did you see them do stairway to heaven at the kennedy awards?

Hey, just because I'm an eejit there's no need to be mean.

I don't even know what the kennedy awards are.
post #29059 of 44788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

Hey, just because I'm an eejit there's no need to be mean.

I don't even know what the kennedy awards are.

Awarded to the popular artist who has advanced the farthest in his or her walk with the Lord over the previous year.
post #29060 of 44788
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Awarded to the popular artist who has advanced the farthest in his or her walk with the Lord over the previous year.

Does it matter which Lord?
post #29061 of 44788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

Does it matter which Lord?

It matters very much indeed: it is Jesus of Nazareth.
post #29062 of 44788
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

It matters very much indeed: it is Jesus of Nazareth.

That's confusing, isn't he dead? So popular artists are in the habit of walking along with dead dudes?
post #29063 of 44788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

Hey, just because I'm an eejit there's no need to be mean.
I don't even know what the kennedy awards are.

not being mean at all!

they are lifetime achievement awards for people in the entertainment industry, handed out by the kennedy center

http://www.kennedy-center.org/programs/specialevents/honors/
post #29064 of 44788
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

not being mean at all!

they are lifetime achievement awards for people in the entertainment industry, handed out by the kennedy center

http://www.kennedy-center.org/programs/specialevents/honors/


I know i.s. I was kidding.

Have they given one to Meat Loaf yet?
post #29065 of 44788
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

I went to a LAN Party last saturday night
didn't get laid but I got in a fight
(with a bunch of orcs)
it ain't no big thing

I see what you did there. I had that on cassette, many years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by why View Post

Buckwheat pancakes tastes like beer.

and that's a bad thing because...??? puzzled.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

5plfJji.jpg

Reminds me of a speech I gave a few times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

hong kong

safe travels mang.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Of all the lady rockers there have been, Lita Ford definitely has one of the best names. Doro Pesch too, maybe. But also maybe not, the jury is still out.

Suzy Quattro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Lol, Gerard, wtf?

Feeling rather at home in Russia I see.

...

Oh, we may be selling our rent house soon and making a few bucks on it in the process. Would be nice.
post #29066 of 44788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

I know i.s. I was kidding.
Have they given one to Meat Loaf yet?

smile.gif

i do not believe so, but my research shows there is a facebook group dedicated to the cause. feel free to join it.
post #29067 of 44788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

Oh, we may be selling our rent house soon and making a few bucks on it in the process. Would be nice.

good luck! that would be nice. buy some more of those OCBDs that you love.
post #29068 of 44788
BB OCBDs are the shiznit.
post #29069 of 44788
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

I went to a LAN Party last saturday night
didn't get laid but I got in a fight
(with a bunch of orcs)
it ain't no big thing

This took me a bit, but then it hit me. Well done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Homemade mayonnaise is amazing. I can't eat the stuff in jars from the store anymore. I've been spoiled.

Homemade mayo is indeed awesome, but it's one of those things I always eat with trepidation, given the raw eggs. I mean, it has never stopped me, and it's certainly not the only "unsafe" egg product I eat (over easy and carbonara, FTW). Still, it's always in the back of my mind that some busybody would tell me its unsafe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Of all the lady rockers there have been, Lita Ford definitely has one of the best names. Doro Pesch too, maybe. But also maybe not, the jury is still out.

Agreed on Lita Ford.
post #29070 of 44788
I remember being really turned on by Lita Ford as a kid, but I just watched the video for Kiss Me Deadly and she had a pretty serious case of manface.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy