or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 1937

post #29041 of 45500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Where you headed?

hong kong
post #29042 of 45500
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

oh, and I'm gonna be on vacation starting wednesday till the end of the week. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

sweet. have fun!
post #29043 of 45500
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

hong kong

nice. have fun, man. you really fucking deserve it.
post #29044 of 45500
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

sweet. have fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

nice. have fun, man. you really fucking deserve it.

thanks! definitely have fun. although I just realize that chances are very slim I'm going to 'murkah this year, and maybe even next year.
post #29045 of 45500
Of all the lady rockers there have been, Lita Ford definitely has one of the best names. Doro Pesch too, maybe. But also maybe not, the jury is still out.
post #29046 of 45500
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Of all the lady rockers there have been, Lita Ford definitely has one of the best names. Doro Pesch too, maybe. But also maybe not, the jury is still out.

kim deal, heather nova, santigold, hope sandoval, siobhan fahey, neko case, dale bozzio, melissa auf der maur, and pat benatar are much better names, imo. and nothing can beat siouxsie sioux
post #29047 of 45500
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

kim deal, heather nova, santigold, hope sandoval, siobhan fahey, neko case, dale bozzio, melissa auf der maur, and pat benatar are much better names, imo. and nothing can beat siouxsie sioux

I wonder what has gotten into to you to type such a thing as that. All of those names are considerably less good than Lita Ford. (Less good than Doro Pesch too.)
post #29048 of 45500
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

kim deal, heather nova, santigold, hope sandoval, siobhan fahey, neko case, dale bozzio, melissa auf der maur, and pat benatar are much better names, imo. and nothing can beat siouxsie sioux

I personally love Stevie Nicks..

It sounds great.
post #29049 of 45500
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Of all the lady rockers there have been, Lita Ford definitely has one of the best names. Doro Pesch too, maybe. But also maybe not, the jury is still out.

Nancy and Ann Wilson FTW
post #29050 of 45500
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

kim deal, heather nova, santigold, hope sandoval, siobhan fahey, neko case, dale bozzio, melissa auf der maur, and pat benatar are much better names, imo. and nothing can beat siouxsie sioux

Except anyone who can actually sing.
post #29051 of 45500
Hey Patek, congrats on signing up for a life of misery! JK, all the best for you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

5plfJji.jpg

Some broad made $250 at a strip club and wants to look like a baller.

I love how the only time SC has a dedicated segment to women's sport is when they have 90 minutes, Danica Patrick wins a race, and there is virtually no men's college hoops, and NBA All Star Weekend. Can't say they don't try!

Also, I am getting to go home early. Of course its because I'm sick and I'll have already come into the office but still... fuck it might go see a movie.
post #29052 of 45500
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

lol, until very recently i used to. it is not a condoned activity. frown.gif tho not in the same category as cocaine.
Glad to hear you quit smoking. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #29053 of 45500
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

thanks! definitely have fun. although I just realize that chances are very slim I'm going to 'murkah this year, and maybe even next year.

worst news ever. frown.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

Nancy and Ann Wilson FTW

as musicians, sure, but those are not very interesting names. did you see them do stairway to heaven at the kennedy awards?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

Glad to hear you quit smoking. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

thanks!
post #29054 of 45500




post #29055 of 45500
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

Hey Patek, congrats on signing up for a life of misery! JK, all the best for you!
Some broad made $250 at a strip club and wants to look like a baller.

Even if those are all singles...that's quite a lot of money.

Making piles of your cash is remarkably unimpressive...I mean, a million in singles is sort of impressive, but its not like something you could swim in.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy