or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 1903

post #28531 of 43555
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

Awesome! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

cheers.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

I'm betting it's ham and cheese.

got one of those. wanna hazzard a guess?
post #28532 of 43555
"and?"
post #28533 of 43555
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

"and?"

lolz, let me amend that then to two of three. the "and" and "cheese" were correct. together with lettuce and mayo. was delish.
post #28534 of 43555
I had two espressos for lunch.
post #28535 of 43555
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I had two espressos for lunch.

Like a boss.
post #28536 of 43555
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

lolz, let me amend that then to two of three. the "and" and "cheese" were correct. together with lettuce and mayo. was delish.

Wait, so it was just a cheese sammich?

I hope that was some good cheese.
post #28537 of 43555
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

Wait, so it was just a cheese sammich?

I hope that was some good cheese.

yes.

it was white american sliced cheese. it did the job. i am not hungry.
post #28538 of 43555
I have a meeting from 2 to 5:30, wtf?
post #28539 of 43555
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

yes.

it was white american sliced cheese. it did the job. i am not hungry.

Hahaha, ok then. Well, still icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif for bringing lunch. More money for sweet sweet kops!
post #28540 of 43555
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i brought lunch to work today. satisfied.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

noap. a sammich!

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

cheers.gif
got one of those. wanna hazzard a guess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

lolz, let me amend that then to two of three. the "and" and "cheese" were correct. together with lettuce and mayo. was delish.

wait a minute: stitchy got four posts out of being happy about bringing a plain cheese sandwich for lunch when he wasn't even hungry? The man is a genius!
post #28541 of 43555
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodguy View Post

wait a minute: stitchy got four posts out of being happy about bringing a plain cheese sandwich for lunch when he wasn't even hungry? The man is a genius!

Hahaha, and this is how stitchy posts 100 times a day.
post #28542 of 43555
I just made myself a pizza surprise. The surprise was that I added pears, blue cheese and prosciutto.
post #28543 of 43555
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

No way in hell I'm going to run outside on a track on a Boston winter night, but I sure as hell am looking forward to in the summer!

Besides, I need the machine to tell me how many miles I've run so I can post in the 'SF runs around the world' thread with utmost accuracy thumbs-up.gif

Did not know this thread existed. Currently training for my first marathon and running 20-30 miles a week.

I guess what made me happy was today was an off day and I got to sleep in with my girlfriend instead if getting up at 440am and running.
post #28544 of 43555
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodguy View Post

wait a minute: stitchy got four posts out of being happy about bringing a plain cheese sandwich for lunch when he wasn't even hungry? The man is a genius!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

Hahaha, and this is how stitchy posts 100 times a day.

alien.gif
post #28545 of 43555
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

Hahaha, and this is how stitchy posts 100 times a day.

He is definitively slowing down since last year..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy