or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 1855

post #27811 of 44596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

What about brushing your teeth?

I said I practice good daily hygiene. Brushing my teeth (and tongue) is mandatory for that to be true.

Last time I went to the dentist he commented on how nice my teeth were. I occasionally clean them myself with a $2 dental pick. The only thing I feel like I'm missing is the hygienists (for the good conversations, of course).
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen 
If you lived in the south you would have to take a shower every day. Sometimes more than once.

Eh, where I live now it's usually just as hot and humid as the south and there's no air conditioning. Still, I don't shower every day. When I did live in the south I didn't shower every day then either.
post #27812 of 44596
Quote:
Originally Posted by why View Post

I said I practice good daily hygiene. Brushing my teeth (and tongue) is mandatory for that to be true.

Last time I went to the dentist he commented on how nice my teeth were. I occasionally clean them myself with a $2 dental pick. The only thing I feel like I'm missing is the hygienists (for the good conversations, of course).

I don't buy it. There has to be something you leave off. How about not clipping your toe nails? Or forgoing deodorant?
post #27813 of 44596
Quote:
Originally Posted by why View Post


Eh, where I live now it's usually just as hot and humid as the south and there's no air conditioning. Still, I don't shower every day. When I did live in the south I didn't shower every day then either.

Maybe your friends are just too polite to tell you that you stink.
post #27814 of 44596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

I don't buy it. There has to be something you leave off. How about not clipping your toe nails? Or forgoing deodorant?

I clip my toenails when necessary. I also enjoy getting pedicures but only when I go with someone else (usually my mother when I go to visit). I really only get a pedicure for the foot and calf massage and the massaging chair, though. My feet never smell bad unless I wear the same socks multiple days in a row (which I don't normally do, but circumstances sometimes force it). I always wear deodorant. Old Spice is definitely the best (I prefer the "Fresh" scent) but I only need to apply it after I shower.

I do have a habit of biting my fingernails and do it unconsciously when I read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen 
Maybe your friends are just too polite to tell you that you stink.

They'd revel in the opportunity to make those jokes.
post #27815 of 44596
closed a really good deal at work. upped my cred at what i do. good time. #feelsgoodman
post #27816 of 44596
Quote:
Originally Posted by why View Post

I said I practice good daily hygiene. Brushing my teeth (and tongue) is mandatory for that to be true.

Last time I went to the dentist he commented on how nice my teeth were. I occasionally clean them myself with a $2 dental pick. The only thing I feel like I'm missing is the hygienists (for the good conversations, of course).
Eh, where I live now it's usually just as hot and humid as the south and there's no air conditioning. Still, I don't shower every day. When I did live in the south I didn't shower every day then either.

You clearly don't exercise or, apparently, leave your house or do anything. That's all I'm getting from your posts.

Either that or you don't have sweat glands in your body and never come into contact with the sun, dirt, grass, or any of a million common things that can cause you to get dirty and/or sweat.
post #27817 of 44596
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadly7 View Post

You clearly don't exercise or, apparently, leave your house or do anything.

This describes 99% of SF.
post #27818 of 44596
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

My Danish friend was mocking Fjällräven at some length yesterday. Are you a smelly hippy?

Like a proper Dane.

Their backpacks are for dirty hippies and school teachers.
post #27819 of 44596
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadly7 View Post

You clearly don't exercise or, apparently, leave your house or do anything. That's all I'm getting from your posts.

Either that or you don't have sweat glands in your body and never come into contact with the sun, dirt, grass, or any of a million common things that can cause you to get dirty and/or sweat.

Do you shower every time you come into contact with some dirt or the sun, or every time a sweat gland starts up?

I don't know why you seem to care so much about how I take care of myself. I like the way I do things and nobody ever complains. They do note, however, how good my skin and hair are. blush.gif
post #27820 of 44596
Not the best photo, but this is what I made today:



So damn good.
post #27821 of 44596
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

closed a really good deal at work. upped my cred at what i do. good time. #feelsgoodman
Way to go, Stitch! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #27822 of 44596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscotti View Post

Not the best photo, but this is what I made today:



So damn good.


:thumbsup:
post #27823 of 44596
^^^Yeah, that looks good.
post #27824 of 44596
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

Way to go, Stitch! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

thanks!
post #27825 of 44596
Quote:
Originally Posted by why View Post

I haven't taken two showers in two consecutive days for years. It takes too much time and wastes too much energy. I'm naturally clean but I also practice good daily hygiene. I'm probably cleaner two days after my last shower than some people are two hours after.

I honestly don't understand taking a daily shower.

lurker[1].gif

oooh.... I take a shower at least twice a day. can't stand not being fresh and clean before going to work, when I come home from work, and if I go out at night- before going to bed. doesn't smoke, pollution, humidity, sweat, dirt from outside, etc... bother you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

Do you have one of those wand things?

lol....
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

closed a really good deal at work. upped my cred at what i do. good time. #feelsgoodman

good job, stitchy! so what's the status with my custom cock ring?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscotti View Post

Not the best photo, but this is what I made today:



So damn good.

nice... I love shrimp so much... it'd be my first meal if I was in jail and got out.... (too soon?... I keed!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy