or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 1839

post #27571 of 45352
Thanks, dudes. We had a two hour lunch after the chaperoning smile.gif
post #27572 of 45352
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

so...Berluti is opening a store in Miami icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Donde?
post #27573 of 45352
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post

Thanks, dudes. We had a two hour lunch after the chaperoning smile.gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #27574 of 45352
Clearly.

Well quoting LC's post is harder to do on the mobile version.
post #27575 of 45352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Donde?
Design District, right next door to Dior Homme
post #27576 of 45352
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post

Thanks, dudes. We had a two hour lunch after the chaperoning smile.gif

magnifique!
post #27577 of 45352
After two plus years of joining the company, I made Director today more than a decade earlier than my father. I beat out double digit tenured peers when I joined new as manager. I brought in good people from the old firm and now have the largest department in my division. It's a good day.
post #27578 of 45352
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwiffo View Post

After two plus years of joining the company, I made Director today more than a decade earlier than my father. I beat out double digit tenured peers when I joined new as manager. I brought in good people from the old firm and now have the largest department in my division. It's a good day.

Congratulations!
post #27579 of 45352
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwiffo View Post

After two plus years of joining the company, I made Director today more than a decade earlier than my father. I beat out double digit tenured peers when I joined new as manager. I brought in good people from the old firm and now have the largest department in my division. It's a good day.
Congrats!!!
post #27580 of 45352
Ballin'
post #27581 of 45352
Thank you. Honestly I feel rather funny. My peers or all the potentially combative ones have already came to me to make peace. It feels similar to when I first became manager during that golden honeymoon when I was beloved by all like Alexander after conquering Persia.
post #27582 of 45352
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwiffo View Post

Thank you. Honestly I feel rather funny. My peers or all the potentially combative ones have already came to me to make peace. It feels similar to when I first became manager during that golden honeymoon when I was beloved by all like Alexander after conquering Persia.

Enjoy your success.
post #27583 of 45352
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwiffo View Post

Thank you. Honestly I feel rather funny. My peers or all the potentially combative ones have already came to me to make peace. It feels similar to when I first became manager during that golden honeymoon when I was beloved by all like Alexander after conquering Persia.
congratulations and best wishes. hopefully a "golden honeymoon" is not at all similar to a "golden shower"
post #27584 of 45352
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Design District, right next door to Dior Homme

Ugh. Fucking design district is already unbearable as it is. Shit's only going to get worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwiffo View Post

After two plus years of joining the company, I made Director today more than a decade earlier than my father. I beat out double digit tenured peers when I joined new as manager. I brought in good people from the old firm and now have the largest department in my division. It's a good day.

Congrats!
post #27585 of 45352
Even though I can't enjoy it right now (tore up my back and have the flu), the next two months are going to be great. Doing three soccer leagues and a basketball league. So 6 v 6 soccer Mondays, basketball Tuesday and Thursday, full field 11 on 11 Wednesday, and Crazy 8's on Saturday. So excited.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy