or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 1814

post #27196 of 46515
I think I'm going to start making all posts in a low class Boston accent. I'm awash in blue collar New England bliss right now.
post #27197 of 46515
I fucking love the working man, but I'll never be one.
post #27198 of 46515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post

Even with your male pattern baldness you were carded?

Well I was wearing a hat.
post #27199 of 46515
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Lol not even kidding so did I. But for me it's because I had to go to the poor person bar which I never go to and they saw me in my suit and tie and Alden shoes and figure I was a problem.

You look pretty young; I'd card you for sure. Even if you had a goatee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post

Even with your male pattern baldness you were carded?

My male pattern baldness wasn't flaring up today, so maybe that's why I got carded. And Harvey was wearing a hat, if I recall correctly.
post #27200 of 46515
Yuh'd be lookin fuh his fuckin street adress. Us fuckin townies don't put up with that shit. We pahlice ah own.
post #27201 of 46515
Yes I am not in any way a townie. Nor am I a twoonie. Shout out to my Canadian Brothers there.
post #27202 of 46515
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadly7 View Post

You're good people. The fact that you even care about your own faults speaks to your commitment to better yourself and your lifestyle. If your kid picks up on just that one thing from you, he'll do alright in life. Congrats!
cheers.gif great words here. really appreciate em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodguy View Post

that's it exactly.
and remember foodguys first law of parenting: your kid is going to hate you for something, make sure it's something good.
(teenager wisdom).
foodguy is loaded with nuggets of wisdom. this is getting written down fo sho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

Congrats! Awesome. cheers.gif
thanks jay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post

Congrats on finally getting laid, Derek.
we've only been married a little over a year...sex is still frequent and good. Im enjoying that while it lasts. wink.gif
post #27203 of 46515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post

I think I'm going to start making all posts in a low class Boston accent. I'm awash in blue collar New England bliss right now.

Just remember chowda heads tend to do better being the token "guy from Boston" when they are at least 250 miles outside of Boston. Real world examples are comediennes, politicians, and pormstars.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The danger of staying in Boston is turning permanently into a masshole
post #27204 of 46515
I ate steak nine days in a row.
post #27205 of 46515
headed to nyc tonight for a wedding.
post #27206 of 46515
I will text you to remind you how close my body is to yours.
post #27207 of 46515
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I will text you to remind you how close my body is to yours.

laugh.gif cool beans. im not sure where exactly the wedding is, but i dont think ill be in your hood.
post #27208 of 46515
Irregardless, our bodies will be close.
post #27209 of 46515
ON TODAY'S MAURY...

DID MY HUSBAND HAVE A BABY WITH OUR NEIGHBOR?

Elizabeth swears that a psychic told her and her whole family that her son Nehemiah is not the father of Ja’Quasia’s baby. But Ja’Quasia says she doesn’t believe what’s in a crystal ball. She says there is only one thing that she’ll believe…Maury’s paternity test results! Then, Fred cheated on Amanda with her ex-lesbian lover Ashlynn! Now both women are saying that Fred is the father of their baby! It’s double the DNA drama and more on today’s MAURY!
post #27210 of 46515
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

ON TODAY'S MAURY...
DID MY HUSBAND HAVE A BABY WITH OUR NEIGHBOR?
Elizabeth swears that a psychic told her and her whole family that her son Nehemiah is not the father of Ja’Quasia’s baby. But Ja’Quasia says she doesn’t believe what’s in a crystal ball. She says there is only one thing that she’ll believe…Maury’s paternity test results! Then, Fred cheated on Amanda with her ex-lesbian lover Ashlynn! Now both women are saying that Fred is the father of their baby! It’s double the DNA drama and more on today’s MAURY!

I only watched Maury 5 or 6 times but that was great..

A 14 year old obese Sista from the hood was doing BJ or more for cheese burgers and a woman bring up to 20 guys to know who was the father of her child...

That's quality TV..
Edited by lasbar - 12/27/12 at 11:16am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy