or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 1797

post #26941 of 46573
oh, this is also happening.

post #26942 of 46573
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

im glad she is doing well, considering. sorry that she is so ill.
+1. Glad to know Genevieve is in good spirits today, hope it continues awhile longer.
post #26943 of 46573
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

oh, this is also happening.

are those supposed to be rugulah?
post #26944 of 46573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

are those supposed to be rugulah?

nope. home made jelly donut things, made by my mother in law. amazing. could eat a hundred of them, easy. drool.gif
post #26945 of 46573
Move went smoothly and couldn't be happier. Glad to have the relocation out of the way. biggrin.gif
post #26946 of 46573
Congrats. Moving sucks.
post #26947 of 46573
Easiest move I ever had. Rented a Uhaul and hired a couple guys off Movinghelp to do the heavy lifting. Beats the stuffing out of trying to get help from friends and family.

Place is smaller, but a marked improvement in finishes over my old place. Location is near perfect too. smile.gif
post #26948 of 46573
great news, j!!! hope the new city treats you right.
post #26949 of 46573
Thanks buddy!
post #26950 of 46573
Sorry to hear about Gen, L'in.

Glad to hear the move went well Jr.
post #26951 of 46573
Thursday at 3pm will see me with a vodka martini in hand and starting a nearly three week vacation with friends at my new favorite happy hour place. smile.gif
post #26952 of 46573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Thursday at 3pm will see me with a vodka martini in hand and starting a nearly three week vacation with friends at my new favorite happy hour place. smile.gif

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif there is yet light at the end of the tunnel.
post #26953 of 46573
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Little Genevieve has advanced renal failure. She has looked so bad that on Wednesday, I didn't even know if she'd make it through the night. The last two days, though, she's looked very good. I know her renal failure is not going to just correct itself all of a sudden, but it's nice to see her looking so good.
One side effect though: after her bout of really bad health, she's developed a new personality as an old-school southerner (or rather her stereotype of an old-school southerner.) This morning she said "News fer ya, nah awn I'm t'be known as Thetus." (For some reason, she thinks Thetus is a traditional southern name.)

Man, I'm sad to hear of her condition but at least she's perked up in the meantime
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

oh, this is also happening.

That looks like something I was coughing up last week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post

Move went smoothly and couldn't be happier. Glad to have the relocation out of the way. biggrin.gif

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Thursday at 3pm will see me with a vodka martini in hand and starting a nearly three week vacation with friends at my new favorite happy hour place. smile.gif

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #26954 of 46573
Found the dog's family. smile.gif We'd been calling her Lily, turns out her real name is Lucy. She managed to trek more than 8 km through several very busy roads and intersections.. lucky dog. She belongs to a family with young kids and they are overjoyed to have their dog back smile.gif

post #26955 of 46573
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarude View Post

Found the dog's family. smile.gif We'd been calling her Lily, turns out her real name is Lucy. She managed to trek more than 8 km through several very busy roads and intersections.. lucky dog. She belongs to a family with young kids and they are overjoyed to have their dog back smile.gif
Great news!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy