or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 1773

post #26581 of 43903
No booze. Son, I am disappoint.
post #26582 of 43903
I like my football on a Saturday, roast beef on Sundays, all right.
post #26583 of 43903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurens View Post

Combining lunch & work is so much better then just working.

I'm jealous of people with beautiful handwriting. I purposely changed mine in medschool to single stroke to avoid problems down the road. Plus I love how all your pictures are so "Euro-Modern" in execution.
post #26584 of 43903
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I ate a bunch of yogurt this morning, which caused me to sneeze eight times in a row just now.

Does yogurt cause your nose hairs to fall out?
post #26585 of 43903
Wandered into a Cosi and they were offering turkey and stuffing sandwiches with cranberry sauce.

Totally makes up for the lack of thanksgiving leftovers!
post #26586 of 43903
Girl -finally- gave it up. Had been teasing since August.
post #26587 of 43903
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post


I'm jealous of people with beautiful handwriting. I purposely changed mine in medschool to single stroke to avoid problems down the road. Plus I love how all your pictures are so "Euro-Modern" in execution.

+1. One day I will maybe even act on suggestions in this thread.
post #26588 of 43903
Quote:
Originally Posted by E,TF View Post

+1. One day I will maybe even act on suggestions in this thread.

well I can actually write a nice cursive especially in letters [like thank you letters or secret love letters to co-workers shog[1].gif ] . but my real time faster writing was just an abomination, plus I'm left handed. So I switched up to single stroke writing in a neat and more importantly very legible fashion.
post #26589 of 43903
My handwriting is awful, though with a bit of effort in recent years it's better than it used to be.
post #26590 of 43903
my girls wearing the dresses I made
post #26591 of 43903
Adorable!
post #26592 of 43903
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

well I can actually write a nice cursive especially in letters [like thank you letters or secret love letters to co-workers shog[1].gif ] . but my real time faster writing was just an abomination, plus I'm left handed. So I switched up to single stroke writing in a neat and more importantly very legible fashion.

Won't they kick you out of the doctor's union for doing that?
post #26593 of 43903
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

I'm jealous of people with beautiful handwriting. I purposely changed mine in medschool to single stroke to avoid problems down the road. Plus I love how all your pictures are so "Euro-Modern" in execution.

You are a M.D. you are supposed to have unintelligible handwriting. wink.gif
post #26594 of 43903
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

Adorable!
Thank You smile.gif
post #26595 of 43903
I am finished teaching for this semester. It was my busiest semester yet, and I had to put research on the back burner, so I'm glad it's finally over.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy