or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 1729

post #25921 of 43834

I actually have a really hard time finding deodorant here. I have no idea why...but it's not anywhere it should be. E-Mart...equivalent of Walmart (though much higher as it carries name brand stuff)...only had a single type of deodorant. And it's meant for women. But I've run out of my supply of old spice, so now I'm using lady organic deodorant.

 

This doesn't make me happy. Hrmmm....wrong thread.
 

post #25922 of 43834
The deodorant that I use is pretty hard to find in stores for whatever reason. They always have the solid, and the roll on, but never the spray. I usually get it online in bulk and save money that way, though.
post #25923 of 43834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

I actually have a really hard time finding deodorant here. I have no idea why...but it's not anywhere it should be. E-Mart...equivalent of Walmart (though much higher as it carries name brand stuff)...only had a single type of deodorant. And it's meant for women. But I've run out of my supply of old spice, so now I'm using lady organic deodorant.

This doesn't make me happy. Hrmmm....wrong thread.

 

i bet you smell lovely.
post #25924 of 43834
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post


Please make me a scarf thing, as it might enable me to do better on the market.

I'll try, but it may be summer before I get it done, my dance card is pretty full.

post #25925 of 43834
People here in Arkansas are warm and friendly, icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif southern hospitality... This makes me happy.
post #25926 of 43834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam O View Post

I'll try, but it may be summer before I get it done, my dance card is pretty full.

Do you do special orders? How about an all season scarf thing for the penor?
post #25927 of 43834
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


i bet you smell lovely.


This makes me happy.

post #25928 of 43834
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

Do you do special orders? How about an all season scarf thing for the penor?

Should be a pretty quick job making yours.
post #25929 of 43834
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

It is not like deodorant goes bad, you will eventually use it.
One of the problems with the way I purchase toiletries is that I will sometimes decide to switch brands even though I have a year's supply of the old brand. The old brand eventually gets tossed. Money down the drain. frown.gif
post #25930 of 43834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

Should be a pretty quick job making yours.

This is false. Ask any doctor how hard it is to suture a baby's pinky and you'll know!
post #25931 of 43834
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

People here in Arkansas are warm and friendly, icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif southern hospitality... This makes me happy.

have any grits yet?
post #25932 of 43834
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

This is false. Ask any doctor how hard it is to suture a baby's pinky and you'll know!

biggrin.gif
post #25933 of 43834
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

have any grits yet?

Grits, barbecue, biscuits, db beer... Now time to head west...
post #25934 of 43834
I have never heard of double breasted beer before. Any good?
post #25935 of 43834
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

Grits, barbecue, biscuits, db beer... Now time to head west...

HANJOY!! safe travels, acidbro.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy