or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 1713

post #25681 of 45989
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

That's a very unusual diversity of teaching jobs!

Well, once you get the hang of it it's not that hard. Also, teaching University students English is pretty much like teaching HS back in the US/Europe, so it isn't that challenging. 

post #25682 of 45989
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Ask and you shall receive. (Even if you didn't really want to receive.) Here is the new set for 2013.


shog[1].gif Imagine my embarrassment, I actually saw that picture, but I thought they were modelling pajamas.

The 70s uniform is in a League of its own. (get it)
post #25683 of 45989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

shog[1].gif Imagine my embarrassment, I actually saw that picture, but I thought they were modelling pajamas.
The 70s uniform is in a League of its own. (get it)

They would make pretty cool pj's too, but they are in fact baseball uniforms. (You need to watch more baseball so you can get accustomed to its unique aesthetic.)
post #25684 of 45989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximator View Post

Well, once you get the hang of it it's not that hard. Also, teaching University students English is pretty much like teaching HS back in the US/Europe, so it isn't that challenging. 

Where are you teaching Max?
post #25685 of 45989
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

They would make pretty cool pj's too, but they are in fact baseball uniforms. (You need to watch more baseball so you can get accustomed to its unique aesthetic.)

Thank you for your kind advice, but I feel disinclined to go down that path.
post #25686 of 45989
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

buried the hamster. .

our family pet is a rabbit, when she dies she goes into a braising dish, with some dark belgian beer. jsut saying
post #25687 of 45989
Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter View Post

our family pet is a rabbit, when she dies she goes into a braising dish, with some dark belgian beer. jsut saying

not sure if cereal.
post #25688 of 45989
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

not sure if cereal.
post #25689 of 45989

After being complete shit weather(ice rain, slushed streets etc) it's now a sunny, and while cold, a lot less snowy day. And I don't have to work. 

post #25690 of 45989
I had the chance to spend a lot of time this weekend thinking about some fairly big changes I want to make in my life. Hopefully I will be able to make them, and hopefully they will turn out well.
post #25691 of 45989
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I had the chance to spend a lot of time this weekend thinking about some fairly big changes I want to make in my life. Hopefully I will be able to make them, and hopefully they will turn out well.
Hope it works out for you. Good luck!
post #25692 of 45989
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I had the chance to spend a lot of time this weekend thinking about some fairly big changes I want to make in my life. Hopefully I will be able to make them, and hopefully they will turn out well.

What kind of changes do you want to make?

post #25693 of 45989
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I had the chance to spend a lot of time this weekend thinking about some fairly big changes I want to make in my life. Hopefully I will be able to make them, and hopefully they will turn out well.

You're going to ask the perfume counter guy on a date?
post #25694 of 45989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximator View Post

What kind of changes do you want to make?

I decided to buy more ties from Leonard Paris instead of always defaulting to Charvet and Hermes.

Seriously, I have been avoiding long-term relationships for a long time, for a variety of reasons. I want to stop doing that. Also, I would like to make my home look more like a normal person's home, which means buying some furniture. (I've never had furniture in my whole adult life, except for a futon to sleep on. But I often sleep on the floor anyway, for Genevieve-related reasons.)
post #25695 of 45989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

You're going to ask the perfume counter guy on a date?

That would be a great idea if there were more than a 1% chance of getting a yes!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy