or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 1709

post #25621 of 44760
@ harvey: So you've heard the Helicopter String Quartet? That's one of my favorite pieces in his whole oeuvre.
post #25622 of 44760
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

@ harvey: So you've heard the Helicopter String Quartet? That's one of my favorite pieces in his whole oeuvre.

Not yet, don't spoil it for me! I'm still on the second scene.
post #25623 of 44760
You'll love it!
post #25624 of 44760
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

You'll love it!
Spoiler alert.
post #25625 of 44760
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1os View Post

Spoiler alert.

But also Harvey may not love it. There's no way to know until he hears it. (That should undo the spoiler.)
post #25626 of 44760
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

But also Harvey may not love it. There's no way to know until he hears it. (That should undo the spoiler.)

Undone. I will listen at some point this weekend.
post #25627 of 44760
piob - i am also leaving work early today. smile.gif
post #25628 of 44760
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

piob - i am also leaving work early today. smile.gif

Telling you...move to Israel and just study and breed. laugh.gif
post #25629 of 44760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Telling you...move to Israel and just study and breed. laugh.gif

well, i already study and breed. id love to move to israel. maybe some day. not in the cards right now.
post #25630 of 44760
I just ordered a whole, bone-in Serrano ham.
post #25631 of 44760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post

I just ordered a whole, bone-in Serrano ham.

Baller.
post #25632 of 44760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post

I just ordered a whole, bone-in Serrano ham.
Matt's ham thread should've been the first thread to receive the news. Anyway, enjoy it! Happy practicing.
post #25633 of 44760
I'm hosting the rehearsal dinner for my little bro's wedding, so ostensibly that's why I bought it, but really that thing is going to sit on my counter til Christmas while I carve it up and consume it, little by little. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #25634 of 44760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post

I just ordered a whole, bone-in Serrano ham.

no idea what that is. sounds nice tho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post

I'm hosting the rehearsal dinner for my little bro's wedding, so ostensibly that's why I bought it, but really that thing is going to sit on my counter til Christmas while I carve it up and consume it, little by little. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

mazal tov!
post #25635 of 44760
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post

I just ordered a whole, bone-in Serrano ham.

no idea what that is. sounds nice tho.

Traif. Yummy, yummy traif.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy