or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 1705

post #25561 of 45942
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i see. so like a slightly less graceful figure 8.

Very slightly less graceful, yes.
post #25562 of 45942
Along similar lines, I recently saw a chubby fellow wearing a t-shirt that made me quite happy.

It read, "I am in shape. Round is a shape."

I chose to overlook the grammatical inaccuracy in light of its humorous content. Irregardless.
post #25563 of 45942
yo bicthes I haz the new gmail compose interface. I don't even use gmail, but once in a while for incommunicado communications.

OMG I just sent an email and it was glorious. So much better than using my phone.
post #25564 of 45942
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

Along similar lines, I recently saw a chubby fellow wearing a t-shirt that made me quite happy.
It read, "I am in shape. Round is a shape."
I chose to overlook the grammatical inaccuracy in light of its humorous content. Irregardless.

smile.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

yo bicthes I haz the new gmail compose interface. I don't even use gmail, but once in a while for incommunicado communications.

angry.gif

Buncha bullshit.
post #25565 of 45942
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

smile.gif
angry.gif
Buncha bullshit.

It was so awesome I'm going to set a bowl under my desk and close the office door. After all, tomorrow is the beginning of No-Fap November.
post #25566 of 45942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

It was so awesome I'm going to set a bowl under my desk and close the office door. After all, tomorrow is the beginning of No-Fap November.

laugh.gif

room for 2? peepwall[1].gif
post #25567 of 45942
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

laugh.gif
room for 2? peepwall[1].gif

Looks like Stitchy is undertaking a voyage of discovery.
post #25568 of 45942
as my boss says, dont knock it til you try it. wink.gif
post #25569 of 45942
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

as my boss says, dont knock it til you try it. wink.gif

I have tried it and I'm certainly not knocking it! I wish you good luck as your journey progresses.
post #25570 of 45942
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

congrats, now get your bony ass to bmore.

wish I have the time and coin to head out to the east, meng.

and my ass is anything but bony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

my wife is far too kind to be married to me. inlove.gif

+1. this is also how my wife feels about me.
post #25571 of 45942
I get to chill for four days. And then on Monday I'll finally start getting some real work, which I've been looking forward to.

And my newest profile picture is getting a load of likes. Most liked profile picture so far that does not have a cute kitten in it.
post #25572 of 45942
Quote:
Originally Posted by dune View Post

I get to chill for four days. And then on Monday I'll finally start getting some real work, which I've been looking forward to.
And my newest profile picture is getting a load of likes. Most liked profile picture so far that does not have a cute kitten in it.

Why would anyone consider a profile pic sans cute kitten?
post #25573 of 45942
I figured that they were just liking the pictures because of the kittens. Now I know that people like me too!
post #25574 of 45942
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

wish I have the time and coin to head out to the east, meng.
and my ass is anything but bony.
+1. this is also how my wife feels about me.

frown.gif

bounce2.gif

fistbump.gif
post #25575 of 45942
Got rid of all the Halloween candy. No leftovers AT ALL.

Baby girl has her own stash from last night which is intact. But the rest of it has been given away.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy