or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 1697

post #25441 of 46932
Nice work, Atlas. Nice when charity can also render some wife points.
post #25442 of 46932
well done, atlas, and thanks!
post #25443 of 46932
Good job Atlas!

and congratulations Joffrey!
post #25444 of 46932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

congrats man. that come with a nice pay raise?

Thanks guys.

13.5% increase. I can sorta afford some of my lifestyle.
post #25445 of 46932
Nice bump!

fistbump.gif
post #25446 of 46932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joffrey View Post

Thanks guys.
13.5% increase. I can sorta afford some of my lifestyle.

did they put this on your letterhead?

seal-colored-300x288.jpg
post #25447 of 46932
Holy shit www.moosemug.com

FREE COUSIN EDDIE DICKIE WITH PURCHASE OF 4 or more!



I know what my secret Santa recipient is getting, fo sure.
post #25448 of 46932
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Holy shit www.moosemug.com
FREE COUSIN EDDIE DICKIE WITH PURCHASE OF 4 or more!
I know what my secret Santa recipient is getting, fo sure.

That attacking squirrel is awesome. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #25449 of 46932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joffrey View Post

Sat down with my boss yesterday and was informed I'd be getting a promotion. Stepping up to Senior Analyst now. Now I actually have to do some thinking around here.
Congrats!
post #25450 of 46932

Just finished a 12 hour shift. My Icelandic is also getting remarkably better, although I suspect at the expense of my English... time for zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

post #25451 of 46932
Bought a bunch of shit today.

Jute rugs!
Iron!
Sweater!
Drill!
Coffee Maker!
Tung Oil!
Tacos!
post #25452 of 46932
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenHero View Post

Bought a bunch of shit today.
Jute rugs!
Iron!
Sweater!
Drill!
Coffee Maker!
Tung Oil!
Tacos!

What are you going to make with that?
post #25453 of 46932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

What are you going to make with that?

A BOMB!!!!!
post #25454 of 46932
Taking the day off to spend with Mrs. Piob and prep for her b-day party tomorrow. Enjoying a leisurely coffee on the patio right now. Not 100% looking forward to power washing all the patio furniture after coffee.
post #25455 of 46932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Taking the day off to spend with Mrs. Piob and prep for her b-day party tomorrow. Enjoying a leisurely coffee on the patio right now. Not 100% looking forward to power washing all the patio furniture after coffee.

HANJOY!!

--

not sure if this is making me happy, i think it is. i got minimal sleep last night due to sick kids waking us up. now i have to drive solo to nyc, and i was dead tired. i grabbed a 4 shot of espresson in some sort of latte, and NOW, i am wired. my hands are shaking. kinda cool.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy