or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 1692

post #25366 of 46077
The new Wolfe book is out today.

However, reviews--even from friendly sources--have been negative.
post #25367 of 46077
I have a cold but am not suffering nearly as badly as the Mrs. (I know why this is, too).

I still ran my Tuesday track workout, and - for the moment - am told that I sound like Barry White. Now that I think of it, I might re-record my outgoing voicemail message, if I can find the theme music to Shaft.
post #25368 of 46077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

If the deal I'm working on goes through for a client of mine with the biggest competitor of another client, I will potentially get paid when I make a sale and when the competitor makes a sale.

Nice situation!
post #25369 of 46077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post

The new Wolfe book is out today.
However, reviews--even from friendly sources--have been negative.

What should someone's first Wolfe text be?
post #25370 of 46077
Bonfire of the Vanities.
post #25371 of 46077
effecting some very positive change in the workplace. bigstar[1].gif
post #25372 of 46077
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

effecting some very positive change in the workplace. bigstar[1].gif

A new cheese Danish vending machine?
post #25373 of 46077
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

What should someone's first Wolfe text be?

Okay, I found it. "The Secret Vice" http://www.thematerialist.net/secretvice.html

If you're intimidated by the length of BoTV (Which I also heartily recomment)
post #25374 of 46077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

A new cheese Danish vending machine?

laugh.gif if only.

just geting shit in order, that has not been in order in a great many year.
post #25375 of 46077
Got both of my Hober ties a few days ago and have worn them both already. They are awesome. Will post pics if I can scrounge up a camera and a respectable outfit at some point.
post #25376 of 46077
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadly7 View Post

Got both of my Hober ties a few days ago and have worn them both already. They are awesome. Will post pics if I can scrounge up a camera and a respectable outfit at some point.

love me some hober. what did ya get?
post #25377 of 46077
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Oh am I in my local newspaper? Shit. I had no idea. blush.gif
Good going. I cringe when I see mine because I never know if what follows will be positive or negative. Last week it was positive, thank goodness.
post #25378 of 46077
date night with mrs stitch! yay! got a set babysitter, and hoping to go out every other tuesday night.
post #25379 of 46077
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

date night with mrs stitch! yay! got a set babysitter, and hoping to go out every other tuesday night.

Two for one night somewhere? wink.gif

Enjoy!
post #25380 of 46077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Two for one night somewhere? wink.gif
Enjoy!

laugh.gif

idk, havent decided where we are going, just as long as we get out of the house for a few hours.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy