or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 1552

post #23266 of 45520
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

10 hours and im on a plane for denver CO!!!!!!!!!!
can
not
wait
biggrin.gif
Stitch, you and the family have a great time in CO.
post #23267 of 45520
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

What is the origin of this strange obsession with the Mile High City?
Personally, I think it smells like dog food.

i was born there, my gramma lives there, its a great city, and its close to the mountains, which are are my favorite place to be. smile.gif

Yah well all that's nice 'n all, but you gotta admit it smells like Alpo.
post #23268 of 45520
Think a lad at work has the hots for me.
post #23269 of 45520
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

Stitch, you and the family have a great time in CO.

Thanks JJ!!!!

Just boarded the plane and off we go!

Atlas - never noticed that, maybe u were in the wrong part of the city.
post #23270 of 45520
Thread Starter 
good job rambo!
post #23271 of 45520
Got back last night from a very pleasant week-long visit with family in Texas. I picked up little Genevieve from the boarder, and to say she was livid would be an understatement. But as soon as we got home, she was as happy as I've ever seen her. She's still happy this morning.

Unfortunately, the boarder suggested that I not leave her there again. She handled it very badly.
post #23272 of 45520
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Got back last night from a very pleasant week-long visit with family in Texas. I picked up little Genevieve from the boarder, and to say she was livid would be an understatement. But as soon as we got home, she was as happy as I've ever seen her. She's still happy this morning.
Unfortunately, the boarder suggested that I not leave her there again. She handled it very badly.

She had a smoke with the French bulldog next cage down?

She tried to have kittens with a Siamese?
post #23273 of 45520
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

She had a smoke with the French bulldog next cage down?
She tried to have kittens with a Siamese?

She tried to attack the staff when they fed her and gave her her meds!

She was filthy when I got her back. I don't know how that happened, but I just cleaned her up with warm water. Oddly enough, she seemed to enjoy being cleaned.
post #23274 of 45520
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

She tried to attack the staff when they fed her and gave her her meds!
She was filthy when I got her back. I don't know how that happened, but I just cleaned her up with warm water. Oddly enough, she seemed to enjoy being cleaned.

I have two cats...

One was fine there but the one closest to us was awful ..

He was attacking the staff ,scratching them and so on..

He hated being there..
post #23275 of 45520
Landed in mile high city icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #23276 of 45520

WooT DIA!

 

Also, took mrs. to zoo today. She had a blast, which means I had a blast. Also, dinner tonight is homemade pork barbacoa, which is the only kind of pork I'll eat, and one of my favorite things. :-)

post #23277 of 45520
Sent my friend (who rejected me twice this year for her boyfriend) an awful message on Facebook last night, realised this afternoon that something seems to have changed overnight, I'm just back to how I was before this mess three months ago and accepting of the fact that we are just friends. After about 2 months of being all over the place, cancelling my Army application and desperately wanting a relationship with her, knowing it would never work out, this delights me.

I'm also starting to face up to the fact that I'm not at uni any more and most of my friends from there have now left the city and some more are going to move to the other side of the world in a few weeks and that I need to make more friends where I live.
post #23278 of 45520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Humphrey Appleby View Post

Sent my friend (who rejected me twice this year for her boyfriend) an awful message on Facebook last night, realised this afternoon that something seems to have changed overnight, I'm just back to how I was before this mess three months ago and accepting of the fact that we are just friends. After about 2 months of being all over the place, cancelling my Army application and desperately wanting a relationship with her, knowing it would never work out, this delights me.
I'm also starting to face up to the fact that I'm not at uni any more and most of my friends from there have now left the city and some more are going to move to the other side of the world in a few weeks and that I need to make more friends where I live.

I honestly didn't follow all of that. So you are bitter towards your friend for rejecting you and sent a message saying so but now you accept it?

^ Genuine question.

When you say army, do you mean territorial?

^ Just curious.

Most of my friends have also moved to various parts of the world. I did as well. It's hard to say goodbye to a few, but honestly it's always fun to see them again. It happens, but there are perks to it as well.
post #23279 of 45520
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansderHund View Post

I honestly didn't follow all of that. So you are bitter towards your friend for rejecting you and sent a message saying so but now you accept it?
^ Genuine question.
When you say army, do you mean territorial?
^ Just curious.
Most of my friends have also moved to various parts of the world. I did as well. It's hard to say goodbye to a few, but honestly it's always fun to see them again. It happens, but there are perks to it as well.
First part - long story, but I said a few things I now regret (not directly related to her rejecting me but I'm sure that's a large part of the underlying reason why), I'm rather thankful she hasn't just told me to fuck off as many would do, she's a great girl. Think because I've not had much chance to talk about it since it happened I let the frustration build up, not that other things in the background have helped. But suddenly I seem to see her as just a friend again having accepted that it will never happen between us.

I meant the full time one, saw one too many Facebook messages for members of the Yorkshire Regiment who had been killed or injured and some far too personal to want to sign up even without the lack of morale and budget cuts.
post #23280 of 45520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Humphrey Appleby View Post

First part - long story, but I said a few things I now regret (not directly related to her rejecting me but I'm sure that's a large part of the underlying reason why), I'm rather thankful she hasn't just told me to fuck off as many would do, she's a great girl. Think because I've not had much chance to talk about it since it happened I let the frustration build up, not that other things in the background have helped. But suddenly I seem to see her as just a friend again having accepted that it will never happen between us.
I meant the full time one, saw one too many Facebook messages for members of the Yorkshire Regiment who had been killed or injured and some far too personal to want to sign up even without the lack of morale and budget cuts.

How old are ya, mate? If you're under 23 or so, think about the army....really.

As far as your friend, well we've all been there. I've had good friends that I'm appreciative for and that I'm thrilled don't hold to what I say. That being said, you just really need to keep on keeping on with your life. You should really pursue further education or job experience or a hobby. All of these would be great talking points and would keep you from thinking of anyone of yourself.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy