or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 1541

post #23101 of 45252
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

Serena rocks! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

I take it you like..meaty butts?
post #23102 of 45252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

I take it you like..meaty butts?
Lol
post #23103 of 45252
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post

congrats g, that's great stuff.
i am increasingly of the opinion that smarts are as much a result of parents getting involved early and making a number of good decisions about a number of different things. Diet, exercise, conversation, household stability, socialization, teaching, time, etc.
(That's a compliment, I think)

+1
post #23104 of 45252
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

Make your boss aware that if he hires someone else to assemble the desk, then you can spend the time you would have spent on the tedious assembly following leads and closing deals (or on SF). nod[1].gif

lolz, or, i can tell my boss it took 6 hours to do it, and it really takes 3. devil.gif

@finn - thanks man!
post #23105 of 45252
also, we had some guests over for shabbos, visiting relatives of my neighbors from out of town, here for a bar mitzvah. very nice family. always nice to meet someone new.
post #23106 of 45252
Moved out of our storage unit and into our new apartment today. It's finally all complete.

satisfied.gif
post #23107 of 45252
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Moved out of our storage unit and into our new apartment today. It's finally all complete.
satisfied.gif
Congrats! But let me get this straight, you were living in a storage unit? confused.gif
post #23108 of 45252
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Moved out of our storage unit and into our new apartment today. It's finally all complete.
satisfied.gif

Good luck with your new place..
post #23109 of 45252
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Moved out of our storage unit and into our new apartment today. It's finally all complete.
satisfied.gif

mazal tov!
post #23110 of 45252
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

Good luck with your new place..

Hopefully, he has some hot neighbours.
post #23111 of 45252
bike trail this morning, in the middle of a storm. the incessant rain and soft ground made it difficult, and its probably not the smartest thing to do specially since the trail snakes around the city water reservoir, and dam level's on dangerous levels. but still.
post #23112 of 45252
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

I used to think that too. Then, I got twins.

Hahahaha...+ 2.

But...making me happy today was a boring weekend around the neighborhood, which was just what I needed. Went to the beach near my house...holding hands with my little twins when they took their first step into the ocean...they both squealed with delight when the first wave rolled over their feet. It was awesome.
post #23113 of 45252
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

also, we had some guests over for shabbos, visiting relatives of my neighbors from out of town, here for a bar mitzvah. very nice family. always nice to meet someone new. Joo

FTFY.

Wrapping up a nice weekend. Friday night was epic, yesterday was relaxing but we did a bunch of errands and some tasks, today is bringing the old house from 98% ready for contractors to come in to 99% ready, then a fast dinner is planned at one of our new neighbors.
post #23114 of 45252
Gold!

ftennis.gif
post #23115 of 45252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

FTFY.
Wrapping up a nice weekend. Friday night was epic, yesterday was relaxing but we did a bunch of errands and some tasks, today is bringing the old house from 98% ready for contractors to come in to 99% ready, then a fast dinner is planned at one of our new neighbors.

lolz

enjoy your dinner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

Gold!
ftennis.gif

crackup[1].gif that is awesome. insta saved to laptop.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy