or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 1363

post #20431 of 44657
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

went out for a birthday lunch with my dad, and my boss is taking me for steak after work. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
thanks to all you ebros for your bday wishes here and elsewhere on the internets. inlove.gif

Happy birthday and breast wishes.
post #20432 of 44657
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


thanks! same to you. did you move from nyc or something? you say "it WAS.." past tense.
and good detective work. smile.gif

 

Haven't been there in a few years and since then both the one in 5 towns closed as well as the Brooklyn location.

post #20433 of 44657
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

Happy birthday and breast wishes.

fanks!!! yours?
Quote:
Originally Posted by eztantz View Post

Haven't been there in a few years and since then both the one in 5 towns closed as well as the Brooklyn location.

frown.gif did they slack on their food, or just became less trendy?
post #20434 of 44657
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

fanks!!! yours?

Golden oldy
post #20435 of 44657
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

Golden oldy

your breasts are golden and old? puzzled.gif
post #20436 of 44657
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

your breasts are golden and old? puzzled.gif

Only for you.
post #20437 of 44657
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

Only for you.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gifdrool.gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #20438 of 44657
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

a little pre birthday family dinner. had a great time. complete with table cloth artwork.

dfd98f95.jpg

and my meal, no idea why this is a junior combo platter. confused.gif but it was delicious!

ee46647d.jpg

That is completely repulsive, so I'm sure it was delicious. HBBDS!
post #20439 of 44657
apparently amish in Pennsylvania do a lot of serious dog breeding.


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
boston terrier, male, almost 12weeks old... named BUSTER.

7244972520_e05701cc73_z.jpg
7244971690_febbcd5495_z.jpg
7244973034_99deab83c8_z.jpg

The amish guy gave me a discount on him because his parents are larger than the standard (10-25lbs) at both 30lbs so he won't be dog show eligible. I like the fact that he's going to be probably over 30lbs. Toy dogs annoy me.
post #20440 of 44657
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

apparently amish in Pennsylvania do a lot of serious dog breeding.

Aww! So adorable!
post #20441 of 44657
What a cutie. Has he pissed on that rug yet?
post #20442 of 44657
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

What a cutie. Has he pissed on that rug yet?

3 times in the living room ffffuuuu.gif

but the 3 hour drive from amish country PA to NYC when we brought him home he was fine. he waited until 30 seconds after getting out of the car to puke.
post #20443 of 44657
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

That is completely repulsive, so I'm sure it was delicious. HBBDS!

nod[1].gif

thanks.

have a look at my next post too. smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

apparently amish in Pennsylvania do a lot of serious dog breeding. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
boston terrier, male, almost 12weeks old... named BUSTER.
7244972520_e05701cc73_z.jpg
7244971690_febbcd5495_z.jpg
7244973034_99deab83c8_z.jpg
The amish guy gave me a discount on him because his parents are larger than the standard (10-25lbs) at both 30lbs so he won't be dog show eligible. I like the fact that he's going to be probably over 30lbs. Toy dogs annoy me.

cutest dog evar!
post #20444 of 44657
boss took me to dinner. was awesome.

4f321d8f.jpg
post #20445 of 44657
and a card from my brother. plain.gif

c14cf0b8.jpg
Untitled-7.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy