or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 1360

post #20386 of 46997
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicguy View Post

5 weeks off from work, paid... starting NOW!
Enjoy! Btw, any update on the faculty position?
post #20387 of 46997
Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter View Post

if you want some recomendations, pm me, I know istanbul pretty well
Thanks, will do.

Glad you missed the earthquake.
post #20388 of 46997
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

How do I know which version is which?

The US version is the one pictured there and is called "ZU"

The rest-of-the-world version is just Zubrowka and looks like this:

zubrowka-bison-grass-vodka.jpg

or this:

700
post #20389 of 46997
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
ee46647d.jpg

holy sht - 5000 cals on one plate. frown.gif

happy bday though
post #20390 of 46997
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

holy sht - 5000 cals on one plate. frown.gif
happy bday though

i didnt finish it, maybe a 3rd of it. shog[1].gif

thanks, i am officially not young anymore. oh well, glad to be alive.
post #20391 of 46997
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

Enjoy! Btw, any update on the faculty position?

Thanks! I'm off to a good start!

It'll be quite some time before I hear anything about the faculty position though, at least another six months. Thanks for asking.

cheers.gif
post #20392 of 46997
Happy Birthday Stitchie! Is it your 30th birthday? 40th?
post #20393 of 46997
Congrats on the time off music and happy b-day Stitch. Was all that stuff kosher? Dipping sauce looked like it had dairy! devil.gif
post #20394 of 46997
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicguy View Post

Happy Birthday Stitchie! Is it your 30th birthday? 40th?

30th. i am dealing with it pretty well i think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Congrats on the time off music and happy b-day Stitch. Was all that stuff kosher? Dipping sauce looked like it had dairy! devil.gif

laugh.gif thanks piob, yes it was all strictly kosher.
post #20395 of 46997
Yeah, it's my 30th year too... December ruh roh
post #20396 of 46997
^ oi! yom heledet same'ach, stitch.
post #20397 of 46997
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


ee46647d.jpg

 

Dougie's? Haven't been there in years - but from what I remember it looks like their style. Is that their signature "Unbelievable Onion"?

post #20398 of 46997
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicguy View Post

Yeah, it's my 30th year too... December ruh roh

fistbump.gif enjoy being 20 something while you can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

^ oi! yom heledet same'ach, stitch.

todah ra'bah acid smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by eztantz View Post

Dougie's? Haven't been there in years - but from what I remember it looks like their style. Is that their signature "Unbelievable Onion"?

great call! they recently opened up a location in baltimore. that is the onion, it was delicious.
post #20399 of 46997
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

fistbump.gif enjoy being 20 something while you can.
todah ra'bah acid smile.gif
great call! they recently opened up a location in baltimore. that is the onion, it was delicious.

happy birthday stitch, enjoy being thirty while you can! Once you get to my age, you start wondering where the years went. The children are growing up and moving away, your hair is almost completely gray and you have to watch everything you eat and do. Ah how the time goes by.
post #20400 of 46997
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

happy birthday stitch, enjoy being thirty while you can! Once you get to my age, you start wondering where the years went. The children are growing up and moving away, your hair is almost completely gray and you have to watch everything you eat and do. Ah how the time goes by.

thanks man!

my hair is already starting on the gray frown.gif and i have to watch my food. ffffuuuu.gif

but hey, 30, yaaay!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy