or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 1358

post #20356 of 43882
A day at the park with the twins and wifey...

And the sun is out..
post #20357 of 43882
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

A day at the park with the twins and wifey...
And the sun is out..

I am halfway around the world but had the exact same day...including the twins. cheers.gif
post #20358 of 43882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter View Post

I am halfway around the world but had the exact same day...including the twins. cheers.gif

Enjoy your day out..fing02[1].gif
post #20359 of 43882
Wish I were with my twins. I'm plenty thirsty at the moment.
post #20360 of 43882
Thread Starter 
although the day started off rough, it got better in the afternoon. spent the day wondering around istanbul, eating excellent food, now I am sitting on the porch of my hotel room with a kick ass view of the bosphoros, and in a few minutes I am going to go hang out in the steam rom in the hotel basement.
post #20361 of 43882
Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter View Post

although the day started off rough, it got better in the afternoon. spent the day wondering around istanbul, eating excellent food, now I am sitting on the porch of my hotel room with a kick ass view of the bosphoros, and in a few minutes I am going to go hang out in the steam rom in the hotel basement.
Sounds wonderful. Hearing this makes me excited about my trip there next month.
post #20362 of 43882
Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter View Post

although the day started off rough, it got better in the afternoon. spent the day wondering around istanbul, eating excellent food, now I am sitting on the porch of my hotel room with a kick ass view of the bosphoros, and in a few minutes I am going to go hang out in the steam rom in the hotel basement.


Suuuuure
post #20363 of 43882
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

A day at the park with the twins and wifey...
And the sun is out..

Do the brits know what the sun looks like?
post #20364 of 43882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

Do the brits know what the sun looks like?

No! that's why the flock to Bondi to experience it. There easy to spot in summer, the white ghost race.
post #20365 of 43882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Got 1/2 of my cellar moved today. Will get the rest tomorrow.
One week until the movers come and we shall spend our first night in the new house one week for today just in time for Memorial Day weekend.

this. is. awesome.

congrats, and good luck! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #20366 of 43882
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Got 1/2 of my cellar moved today. Will get the rest tomorrow.
One week until the movers come and we shall spend our first night in the new house one week for today just in time for Memorial Day weekend.

this. is. awesome.

congrats, and good luck! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

fistbump.gif
post #20367 of 43882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoffrey Firmin View Post


No! that's why the flock to Bondi to experience it. There easy to spot in summer, the white ghost race.

I'm excited to move to iceland. I'll be tan by comparison.

post #20368 of 43882
5 weeks off from work, paid... starting NOW!
post #20369 of 43882
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicguy View Post

5 weeks off from work, paid... starting NOW!

holy shnikes that is awesome. have fun dood.

gorilla_shark_highfive.jpg
post #20370 of 43882
haha icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy