or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 1165

post #17461 of 45258
T-Brosef, congratulations! I know, from what you post, that you have had a hard and long path that has led you to this. Thankfully everything has worked in your favour!
post #17462 of 45258
Congratulations, Thomas! That's wonderful news!
post #17463 of 45258
Thanks guise. It was like a weight coming off my shoulders, though I won't breathe easy until the gavel falls.

But, oh - to be done with the foster parent classes. That alone makes me gleeful beyond words.
post #17464 of 45258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

Will post some to FB once I order them (the proofs are covered with PROOF). I have to admit, now that I've seen the pictures of a few friends who also ran the race, I'm really really happy with my pics.
BTW: That broadcast thing that I posted about a while back...isn't happening. From what I heard just a few minutes ago she's ours and we move forward with adoption prep.

Congrats!
post #17465 of 45258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

BTW: That broadcast thing that I posted about a while back...isn't happening. From what I heard just a few minutes ago she's ours and we move forward with adoption prep.

so freakin' happy for you, T... also to the missus and the T-girl. congratulations, meng.
post #17466 of 45258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

Will post some to FB once I order them (the proofs are covered with PROOF). I have to admit, now that I've seen the pictures of a few friends who also ran the race, I'm really really happy with my pics.
BTW: That broadcast thing that I posted about a while back...isn't happening. From what I heard just a few minutes ago she's ours and we move forward with adoption prep.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif Awsome Dad.
post #17467 of 45258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

Thanks guise. It was like a weight coming off my shoulders, though I won't breathe easy until the gavel falls.
But, oh - to be done with the foster parent classes. That alone makes me gleeful beyond words.

this makes me oh so very smile.gif
post #17468 of 45258
Thread Starter 
very happy for you, thomas
post #17469 of 45258
Yo. Stitches. I've just started watching The Wire. Is Baltimore as shitty as they make it look?
post #17470 of 45258
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

I'm a great fucking attorney.

that's what she said.
post #17471 of 45258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Its not good when you get your name in the paper? puzzled.gif
i dont' know man... i did a book review when i was in 3rd grade and my response to the following question kinda makes me wonder...

I'm sure this article is the ONLY reason i didn't get into harvard revolve.gif

Q: Did you like the book?
A: Yes, because it's fiction.
post #17472 of 45258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post

Yo. Stitches. I've just started watching The Wire. Is Baltimore as shitty as they make it look?

yes. unequivocally.

i have worked in, and or traveled through, all of the parts of the city that are depicted in the show, and that is 100% authentic to baltimore city. now, not all of baltimore city is like that. there are actually some very nice parts of the city here and there. but the areas that are ghetto, yup, they are exactly as shitty as they make it look.

not only that, they do an excellent job depicting and portraying all of the distinct and varying baltimore dialects, characters and attitudes across all the different social segments i have seen them portray in the show thus far.

it is very honest and true to real baltimore city life.

its also a great show.
post #17473 of 45258
I got the promotion today (officially--I'd known it was coming) so I'll be moving on up soon... BUT
post #17474 of 45258
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

I got the promotion today (officially--I'd known it was coming) so I'll be moving on up soon... BUT

Replied to your post in the pissing off thread..

but anyway.. I'm happy cause I'm getting on an earlier flight home tomorrow! I'll be back at home by 7:30 PM which is fucking awesome (as opposed to 11 PM or 12 AM).

I get to go to the gym.. eat a proper dinner, hang out with friends.. I can't believe this is making me this excited!
post #17475 of 45258
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

I got the promotion today (officially--I'd known it was coming) so I'll be moving on up soon... BUT

congrats on promo, ill go check the other thread for the qualifier.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy