or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

things that are making you happy - Page 807

post #12091 of 45298
Being a diligent, hard-working married student is paying dividends today. Scholarship covers tuition which leaves all the Pell Grant money TO ME!!!!!
post #12092 of 45298
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Being a diligent, hard-working married student is paying dividends today. Scholarship covers tuition which leaves all the Pell Grant money TO ME!!!!!

Very nice. Congratulations man!

thumbs-up.gif
post #12093 of 45298
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Being a diligent, hard-working married student is paying dividends today. Scholarship covers tuition which leaves all the Pell Grant money TO ME!!!!!

lol thats great man, looks like someone is going to get a new wardrobe
post #12094 of 45298
Well, the guy is married so he'll take all the victories he can get!

COngrats, EA!
post #12095 of 45298
Root canals are surprisingly pleasant
post #12096 of 45298
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

Root canals are surprisingly pleasant

yeah, i had one a few years ago. was expecting hell based on all the stereotypes. was actually fine. glad yours went well.


got some great advise from a good friend today biggrin.gif
post #12097 of 45298
Long weekend starts in T minus three hours.
post #12098 of 45298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Long weekend starts in T minus three hours.

interesting. my jealousy starts now.
post #12099 of 45298
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


im not sure what the type you refer to is. please elaborate. ive never been been much of a gamer after my game boy and game gear when i was about 12.

but if you mean the fat single mothers basement dweller type (no offense to gamers that are not this type) not so much. if however you mean the awesome type. nail meet hammer.

Naw, didn't mean anything negative by what I said. I guess it's because your posts resemble stuff that people I knew in game back when I played would post...
post #12100 of 45298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrake9072 View Post


Naw, didn't mean anything negative by what I said. I guess it's because your posts resemble stuff that people I knew in game back when I played would post...

cool, thanks. i didnt take any offense to the comment.
post #12101 of 45298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Long weekend starts in T minus three hours.

Mine starts at the end of the day, and I can't wait.
post #12102 of 45298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrake9072 View Post


Naw, didn't mean anything negative by what I said. I guess it's because your posts resemble stuff that people I knew in game back when I played would post...

And it means to be a compliment?
post #12103 of 45298
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post


lol thats great man, looks like someone is going to get a new wardrobe

You betcha. Order to BiG already placed. nod[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

Well, the guy is married so he'll take all the victories he can get!

COngrats, EA!

Neo, until you and Jamie tie the knot, I have won the resounding victory.

Thanks man -
post #12104 of 45298
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Neo, until you and Jamie tie the knot, I have won the resounding victory.

Things are kind of static with her at the moment. I'm doing a Jamie detox for a week or so.
post #12105 of 45298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

I'm doing a Jamie detox for a week or so.
Me too. and a bunch of dudes are having to detox because of Jamie.

I proposed a story a few weeks ago I thought was pretty good. For a number of reasons we weren't able to start working on it until now. Turns out...I was really fucking on to something. Will likely be a pretty lengthy series.

Fuck to the yeah.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › things that are making you happy